Chapter Thrity Five

SteveP.O.V.

"JARVIS is telling me that there is someone up stairs in the throne room." Tony said.

"Loki. You sure he's alone?" I asked.

"Yep. No ones guarding him." he said.

"You go after him. Will get the scepter." Natasha said landing the jet on the roof.

I jumped out first and went down the steps into the throne room. I looked around, gripping the handle on my shield.

"Loki I know your in here!" I said.

I heard him chuckle as it echoed through the walls.

"The solider." I turned around and saw him, dressed in his armor.

"Steve is it? Come to end my rule over Midgard once and for all?" He asked.

"Yes."

"To bad I didn't get to say goodbye to Rosalie. I mean I would love to feel her lips on mine again for the second time." he said.

"What are you talking about?"

"She didn't tell you?"He smirked.

"When you left me and Rosalie shared a kiss. And then a few moments before you came here so kissed me."

"You forced her!"

"No. She forced her lips on mine. I still have the sweet taste of her lips. You know it." he said and I glared at him.

"Strawberries." he said. I threw my shield at him but he dodged it.

"Oh. Did I hit a nerve?" he asked.

MariaP.O.V.

I went go and bring Rosalie out of the room and get her something to eat. I got to Steve door and knocked on it.

"Rosalie it's me. I've come to take you to lunch." I said.

No answer. Please don't tell me. I kicked down the door and looked around. Empty. I cruse under my breath before running out

of the room and down the hall. Screw Fury.I grabbed my walkie talkie.

"Send Agent Coulson to jet 3 now!" I yelled.

RosalieP.O.V.

"Wake up..."

My head was pounding and my body was frozen. Its so cold. I felt something hard hit my face.

"WAKE UP SLAVE!" a voice yelled.

Even though my body refused I got up. I opened my eyes and looked around. Oh yeah. Outer space. I saw a hooded figure staring at me.

"What the hell are you?!" I asked.

"Do not talk to me with that tone!" he said.

His force sent shivers down my spine. Dang this man gives me the creeps.

"I am the other. Loyal servant of Thanos." he said.

"Thanos...Thanos who killed my mother!"

"Hush you tongue! Your mother is not dead,foolish child. Her soul is just trapped here."

"Well can you let her go?" I asked.

"What are willing to do if we let her body,and sprit go?" He asked.

"I'll stay here and be Thanos slave forever."