Chapter Fifthteen

RosalieP.O.V.

"I would like to know why my 19 year old daughter was swapping saliva with Captain America?" my dad asked sitting down in a chair.

"Dad, first I might be 19 now but you know in a few more months I'll be 22." I said sitting down on my bed.

"And second, we weren't swapping saliva." I said disgusted.

"I like Steve,he's a gentleman and he's nice to me. And you know dad I get it from you,I like old fashion things."I said.

"And guys.I just still can't believe that my favorite superhero has a thing for my daughter."he said.

"So your not mad?"I asked.

"Of course I am! I don't want to find out that my daughter lost her V card by Steve Rogers the super solider or maybe a evil power hungry lunatic god!"

"Ew dad stop! Wait, what do you mean a lunatic god?"I asked.

"I saw the footage Rosalie."he said.

Oh crap.

"I know that Loki has feelings for you. Is it true that you feel something for him too?"

"No! Me and Loki, that's never going to happen!"

'Lies' a voice said in my head.

"How do I know if your telling the truth?"

"Dad I'm your daughter you can trust me."

"Are you sure?"

"MOM!"

"Why are you calling for your mother?" he asked as my mom appeared beside him.

"He saw the footage."she said.

"Yep and I can't let him found about the SM word!"

"What's the SM world? Who are you talking to?"he asked looking behind him. I saw tears appear in my moms eyes.

"Dad your making mom cry!"

"Rosalie your mother isn't here."he said. She started to sob.

"Mom don't cry."

"I know,he can't see me.Just tell him that I love him and I will be with him until the end."she said before disappearing.

Until the end?Oh crap! I forgot about me dream! I pulled my book out of my boot and turned it back to its regular size.

"What are you doing?" my dad asked as I flipped through the pages. I found it and read through it.

"Will you let me do a bond spell on you?"

"A bond spell-" he stopped.

"No." He said.

"Why not?"

"Your mother wanted to do the same thing to me no."

"But dad if I bond us together it will be okay. if you get shot of hurt some of my awesome healing powers will go to you and you'll heal!"

"No I'm not letting you use your magic on me."

"Why?"

"Your mother told me magic always comes with a price. Especially with a spell like that so I told her no,now I'm telling you no."

"But dad-"

"Why do you want to bond us any way?"he asked.

"I just want you to be okay. I love you dad." I said I stunk my book back and put it in my boot.

"Come here my little monkey."he said pulling me into a hug. He rubbed my back.

"You don't have to worry about me,nothing is going to happen to me." he said. There was a big crash and the whole ship shacked.

"Dad what's happening?" I asked as the alarms went off. He put his hand up to his ear. I hear a voice in his communicator and nods his head.

"Who was that?"I asked.

"Stay here." he said. He opened the door put I grabbed his arm.

"Dad let me help!"

"Stay here, I'll come back!" he said running down the hallway and around the corner.

'No he won't' the voice in my head said.

"Dad!" I said cashing after him.