Chapter Twenty Two

RosalieP.O.V.

"Thank you for coming here willingly." Loki said.

He took us to a Stark tower. I guess this is his so called palace. it did look different than what Tony told me. It looked more Loki like.

"Hm. So you wanted to talk." I said.

"Right I have something to ask." he said.

"What do you want me to check if your insane?" I asked. he rolled his eyes.

"No. I want you to be my wife." my eyes bulged out of my head.

"WHAT? H TO THE E TO THE DOUBLE HOCKEY STICK NO! WHY WOULD I MARRY A MSN WHO KILLED MY FATHER?!"

"Because I'm your bond soul mate."he said.

"How did you know?"

"Let's just say I always had a feeling I knew just didn't know who."

"Still my answer is no." I say and Silas nods his head confining it. Loki laughed walking up to me and Silas hissed.

"Did you really think you had a say in this? You are going to be my wife Rosalie."

"No."

"If you refuse I will blow up your Flying Fortress and all of your friends and the solider will die."he said. I sighed.

"Fine. Just because I don't want the others getting hurt." I said. Loki pulled me close to him and kissed me. I bit his lip and he hissed, Silas was smiling in approval.

"Your going to pay for that later." he said.

"Oh joy!" I said sarcastically.

"We will be getting married in three days. I will broad cast the news to the kingdom. Even your friends." he said.

He kissed me again and when I was going to bite his lip again he put a knife up to my neck right were Silas was.

"I wouldn't try that again."he whispered against our lips. He kissed me again and I kissed back. Loki smiled as he slipped his tongue in my mouth and I mentally gaged. For my friends and Steve, I'm doing this for them.