Chapter Twenty Four

Day 2

RosalieP.O.V.

It was in the afternoon. Loki was out, destroying another city. I was taking a bath,the enormous tub was filled with bubbles and I cupped some in my hand before blowing them out of my hand.

"Your songs remind me of swimming

Which I forgot when I started to sink

Dragged further away from
the shore

And deeper into the drink.." I sang washing my arms.

"Sat on the bottom of the ocean." I sang.

"Take it Silas!" I yelled pointing to him from the top of the sink.

'A stern and stubborn rock' he sang.

"Cause your songs remind me of swimming

But somehow I've forgot

I was sinking

And now I've sunk

I was drinking and

Now I'm drunk

Your songs remind me of swimming

But somehow I've forgot."

We counties to sing the song together when I heard a creak from the other side of the door. We stopped and listen but didn't hear anything else.

'Shall we continued?' Silas asked. I nod my head.

"Pull me out the water

Cold and blue

Open my eyes I see that it's you

And dive my way back

In the ocean

Dive my way back in the ocean."

"Missed me?" I jumped and pulled some bubbles up to me.

"Loki get out!"

"How about..no."

"I'm serious, go!" I said. He ignored me sitting on the edge of the tube next to me and I moved away.

"Are you afraid I'm going to see anything?"

"Yep."

"You shouldn't be afraid, we're going to be married soon and we're going to be seeing each other nude."

"Shut up! Shut up!"

"Why?"

"I don't want to have a image of you nude in my head!" I say.

He waved his hand over the tub as all the bubbles went away and I screamed pulling my legs up to my chest. Loki moved over to my side but I teleport out of the tube and onto my bed. I grabbed the towel that was on it and wrapped it around me and sat on the floor. I looked down as Silas wrapped around my ankle. I heard foot steps and hid under the bed. I saw Loki's feet in front of me as I hold my breath. I screamed when I felt someone grab my leg and pull me from underneath the bed. Loki picked me up and threw me on the bed climbing on top of me.

"You could try to hide from me,love but I'll find you." he said before crashing his lips to mine. I tried to push him off me but he just pinned my arms to the side. He started kissing down my neck.

"Loki stop!" I said.He ignored me.

"Silas!" I said.

I heard Loki yelp as he got off of me and onto the floor holding his leg. I felt Silas craw on top of my towel sticking his younger out at Loki.

"You bit him?" I asked. He nods his head.

"Good boy." I said. Loki glared at Silas before grabbing him by his neck and taking him towards the window.

"NO! LOKI!" I yelled getting up from the bed and ran over to him grabbing his arm. He snapped his head towards me.

"Please,he's my family." I said tears going down my eyes. He growls before throwing Silas to the wall. I went to go and get him but Loki grabbed me by my arm and threw me back on to the bed.

"Let me go! Please!"

"Don't worry my dear.Tomorrow we will be married. You will be mine." He said as he caresses my face.

"Even your body,will be mine." he said. He got off of me and walked out of the door.

"Silas?" I said. I saw him slither towards me and I got down on the floor and picked him up.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

'I'm fine' he said and I pulled him close to me.

'I heard what Loki said, I won't let him touch you. I may be small but I put up a mean fight.' he said.

"Thanks Silas." I said.

'No problem, Rosalie. You are my family after all.'