Chapter Eleven

SteveP.O.V.

"Are we done here?"I asked.All around us there were trees on the ground. Thor looked around before nodding his head.

"Stark contact Natasha and tell her where we are. Lets go get Loki."I said. Tony stayed behind while me and Thor climbed up the cliff to get Loki.He was right where Thor left him. Thor lifted him up from his spot and kept a tight grip on his arm. A few seconds later Tony joined us as the jet pulled up and we started walking towards it. The back of the jet opened and Natasha came running out.

"Is Rosalie with you guys?"she asked.

"I thought she was still in the jet."I said.

"She jumped out a few seconds after you did.I've been trying to track her but I haven't found her yet."she said.

"Well she cant be far."I said right when we heard a howl coming some where close to us. 

"Was that a wolf?"Tony asked. There was another howl and I stared running towards the sound.

"Steve what are you doing?"Natasha asked her and the others following.

I went to the other side and down a few rocks,but stopped when I heard a howl coming to the side of me.I turned my head and saw a big brown wolf hanging of the side of a cliff on the other side.Natasha and the others made it to me.

"Steve whats-"she stopped when she saw the wolf.

"Holy shit!"Tony said.Natasha pulled out her gun and aimed it at the wolf ready to fire.

"No don't!"Loki said. We all turned towards him.

"And why not?"Natasha asked.Loki got his arm put of Thor's grip and walked close to the edge.

"You would go and shoot your friend?"Loki asked. We all looked at him confused.In a flash Loki was on the other cliff making his way towards the wolf.

"Is he crazy?"Natasha asked.

"I think we all established that."Tony said.

"Is it me,or is that's beast eyes purple?"Thor asked. We all looked closer and the wolfs eyes were purple.

"Oh my god it's Rosalie!She shape shifted."Natasha said. I looked at Natasha.

"Shape shifted?"I asked.

"Yeah,not all of her powers are shown in the videos."Tony said as we watched Loki and Rosalie.

RosalieP.O.V.

"Rosalie."I looked up.

Loki? I asked in my head.

"Are you okay?"he asked.

Yeah,but my leg is broken,I cant push myself up.

"Just holding,I'm coming to get you."he said as he stepped onto the tilting cliff and it started to crack. I yelped as it started to tilt more.I started to panic.

I'M GOING TO DIE! I yelled

"No your not,I wont allow it."Loki said walking slowly  on the cliff. I starred up at him.

Why?

He's eyes flashed from blue to green.Before he could say anything the part of the cliff I was on broke off and I started to fall. 

LOKI! I screamed

I felt someone wrap their hands around me and before I knew I was on the metal floor back inside the jet. I looked up and saw Loki to the side of me laying on his back breathing heavily.

You saved me

Loki looked over to me his eyes still green.He moved his hand and put it above my leg as a green light came out of his palm.After he was done he put his hand back to his side. I stood and found my leg wasn't broken anymore.

Thank you

"Don't mention it."he said with a smile.

Steve and the others came in behind us and Natasha pulled in a hug.

"You alright kid?"she asked pulling away.

I nod my head and she goes back to her seat up front. Loki got up and went back to his seat and Thor sat net to him.Tony leaned against the wall and Steve walked over to me as the back door closed and we were back in the air.I sat down on the floor and Steve sat next to me and put his shield to the side.

"I'm glad your safe."Steve said.I lay my head on his legs and he started petting my head. I looked at Loki who was glaring at Steve's hand on my head.His eyes flashed back to blue.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I changed back awhile after I fell asleep on Steve.I thought he was going to move me off of him but he didn't mind. I woke up right when the jet landed on the helicarrier.I got up the some help from Steve as the back door to the jet open.Fury was there with a lot of guards behind him. Loki walked out first and then the rest of us behind him.Fury put hand cuffs on Loki before turning towards me.

"It's good to have you back,Agent Coulson."Fury said.I saw some guards getting pushed to the side as my dad came into view. Once he made it through I ran over to him and he pulled me into a big hug.

"Dad."I said into his shoulder.

"I was so worried,I thought I lost you."he said hugging me tighter.

"You'll never lose me.It's good to be home."I said.