Chapter Nineteen

RosalieP.O.V.

I woke up and found myself still in that white room. It didn't get hurt by my explosion so it must have been fire proof. I got up from the floor and looked up at the camera,the only thing that got burnt in the fire. I started to pace,thinking about what could have happened while I blacked out. Did they find Loki? What were they going to do with him? Suddenly a screen pulled up front of me and it was Fury.

"Fury what's going on?" I asked. He sighed.

"This is some news you don't want to hear."he said.

"What?" I asked.

"There was a nuke that was sent to blow up manhattan,Stark stopped it and put it into the portal. Agent Romanoff was able to close the portal by using Loki's scepter but it didn't work."he said.

"What do you mean it didn't work?! I read the notes,the tesseract cant protect against it's self."

"It was a fake,when it touched the cube it turned into ashes.Loki hid the real scepter somewhere." he said.

"Where are the others?"I asked getting worried about Steve.

"They got captured by Loki.They managed to escape but have some of Loki's army on their tail. We're landing down to pick them up."he said.

"If they escaped why would Loki want to go after them? They don't know where the real scepter is so they can't stop him unless.."

"Unless what?"Nick asked.

There was heavy breathing through my communicator as. Voice came through.

"Rosalie." it was Steve.

"Steve, are you guys almost there? were landing now." I said.

"No you haven to go!"

"Why?Loki's army is following you-"

"They aren't chasing us anymore. Their heading towards the ship there coming to get-!"

"What are they coming to get?" Fury asked.

I took my communicator out of my ear as I heard a familiar hovering found coming from the side of the wall. I pressed some buttons on the screen and saw the serve lance camera from out side the walk and saw one of the Chitari standing by it charging their blasters.

"Me." I said before the wall was blown off.

I got in the ground and covered my head. I heard a snarl and felt someone grab my hair. I grabbed the Chitari by his arm and made my hand go on fire burning to making it yell.I look my rod out and hit it in the head. I ran out if the whole in the wall and ran towards the edge of the ship and jumped into the water.