Chapter Twenty Eight

SteveP.O.V.

I was about to leave the training room when I got a pain in my chest but I shook it off and continued to walk out the door and down the hall.

'STEVE!' I heard a voice in my head.

I looked around the hall but saw no one. I continued to walk down the hall when I passed Rosalie door. I stopped and went up to knock on it when I thought she might be asleep. I backed away from the door and started making my way down the hall when I noticed Silas on the floor.

"What are you doing out here?" I asked.

'STEVE HELP!' I heard it again and I notice the voice in my head was Rosalie. I kicked down her door and saw her trapped on the bed with someone on top of her. I grabbed the person and threw them off of her.

"You okay?" I asked. She nod her head. I looked at Loki who was getting up of the ground laughing.

"What's so funny?" I asked.

"You still care for her.But you forget that she is mine." he said.

"She isn't yours. She's her own person." I said before punching him in the face. He glared at me before looking at Rosalie.

"To be continued." he said before disappearing.

"He didn't do anything to you did he?" I asked.

"No, he just took off my pants, that are by your feet." she said. I bend down and picked them up and gave them to her looking the other way. I heard her getting of her bed and was soon pulled into a huge.

"Can I sleep with you tonight. Just invade he comes back?" she asked.

"Of course. We should go tell Fury and the others about what happened." I said.

"Okay."

We went out of her room and she picked up Silas from the floor.

"Next time when you do something like that, you can just tell me that he's in my room." She said to Silas. I looked at her and she shrugged.

"I can talk to animals. Come on."she said grabbing my hand and leading us to Fury.