Chapter Thrity Three

MariaP.O.V.

"Director Fury." I said.

"Agent Hill."

"Can I have a word?" I asked. He looked at me with his one eye.

"You may." he said.

"How long are we going to keep lying to her,sir? I told her what you wanted me to tell her,that her father's grave is in new york. She's going to end up looking for it." I said.

"When it is the right time we'll tell her.But for now we need to put a stop Loki."

"She deserves the right to know. They both do." I said before walking away.

RosalieP.O.V.

I woke with a massive head ache. Damn, did I get hit in the head?

'Morning sunshine.' Silas said.

"Shut up! I'm still mad at you." I said.

'It was just a little prick in the neck.' he said.

"Yeah but it hurt!" I said. I looked around the room.

"Where's Steve?"

'He was called to a meeting. He didn't want to wake you.'

"Their always having important meetings without me!" I whined.

'Their probably just talking about the tracker you put on Loki. They could have found the scepter.'

"That's what I'm talking about! Important thing! Important meetings!" I said.

There was a knock on the door and Maria came in.

"Hey Maria!"

"Hi. Feeling better?" she asked.

"A little. Hey so I was thinking, since everyone is having an important meeting without me if you could take me to see my dad?" I asked.

"Rosalie-"

"Do I have to ask Fury first? I feel like if I ask him he'll say no. that's why I'm asking you first."

"You can't. Fury orders. He doesn't want you in New York not yet." she said.

"Fine. So did they find the scepter?" I asked.

"Yes. We've got the room it's placed in Stark Towers. Their going to go get and shut down the portal."

"When you say they you mean me too right?" I asked.

"No."

"But I want to help! Wait,does Silas gets to go help? 'Cause if he gets to go that's not fair." I said.

'You know I would never leave you Rosie.' Silas said.

"No. Trust me it won't take long for then to do what they have to do." she said. I pouted and Maria sat down next to me.

"Maria, I have the strange feeling that you've been avoiding me ever since I got back." I said. I turned to her and she looked down.

"Did I do something wrong?" I asked.

MariaP.O.V.

"You didn't do anything,Rosalie. It's just me. I haven't been myself lately. That and all the things that's been happening, hiding-" I stopped.

"Hiding what?" she asked.

"Agent Hill, report to main deck." I heard in my ear piece.

"I got to go." I said. I went and open the door. I felt Rosalie grab my arm.

"Maria!"

I turned around. She looked confused and upset and her eyes were dim.

"What are you hiding?" she asked.

"I've got to go. I'll talk to you later." I said. She let go if my hand and I walked out of the door down the hall.

Dun dun duuuuuun!!!! What are Maria and Fury hiding? Okay so soon this book will be coming to an end...but there will be a sequel! So after they probably stop Loki and blah blah blah the sequel will be during agents of shield. Anyway that's all for now!