Chapter Seventeen

RosalieP.O.V.

I ran over to his side.He had a hole in his shirt and blood was coming through it. I took him in my arms.

"Daddy I am so sorry. I knew this was going to happen." I said sobbing into his chest.

"It's okay Rosalie."

"No it's not! Why didn't you let me do the spell, why?"

"Because I've read the spell.When your mom was still alive I took a peak in her book. If I got cut your healing ability would heal me and hurt you. So since this happened to me i would die but then I would heal and you would die instead of me."

"But daddy you can't die. We're Coulson's remember,we're strong."he gave me a small smile and started to cough up blood.

"Listen to me. I want you to take care of yourself okay."

"Why does it sound like your saying good bye,your not ready to die.I'm not ready for you to die.I was supposed to protect you."I said.

I heard foot steps behind me ass Nick came to my side as I grabs my dad's hand and he squeezed it.I tuned them out as I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned and saw my mom. My dad's grip loosen on my hand and when I looked at him he wasn't breathing.

"Dad? Daddy! No please don't leave! I already lost mom not you too!" I said shaking him.

"He's gone Rosalie." Nick said.

"Don't say that! Dad wake up, DADDY!" I said. I put my head on his chest and closed my eyes.

"Don't leave me."