8.Cumbersome

"I'm bored." Miranda whines to Michael. They lay in Mir's bed like they do every single night now.

"Sleep my dear. Sleep." Mike sighs to her. Sleep holding his eyes shut.

"Mikeyy." She drags out the whine to wake up the sleep Aussie.

"What you little jerk." He finally opens his eyes and rolls over to look at her. She smiles and rolls over to face him.

"I'm bored." She repeats herself now.

"What am I supposed to do about it." He asked her, rolling his eyes.

"Can we talk." 

"Talk about what Mir. It's 4:30 in the morning." He says, annoyed.

"Then let's do something else." 

"What else? Michael bear is too tired for your bullshit." He laughs a little now, waking up.

"Wanna fuck?" She whispers.

"What? Yes! What can we now? I've got condoms!" Michael says, sitting up in bed suddenly.

"Oh my gosh Michael Gordon Clifford I was fucking joking." Miranda grabs Michael's arm and pulls him back down next to her.

"You got my hopes up." He starts to pout. 

"Mikey I'm sorry." She says now, feeling a little bad.

"Nope, nothing will cure the sadness filling my soul." He starts to fake cry now. She smiles a little crawling over next to him and tapping him on the shoulder

"What do you want from me." Mike turns over to see he is face to face with Mir.

"What."

"I want to make you feel better." She whispers.

"By doing what." He rolls his eyes now.

"This." She whispers again and leans forward pressing softly up against his lips with her own.

"There, happy now?" She chuckles and snuggles down into his chest.