1.smells like teen spirit

He was tired. 

        Michael Clifford was very tired.

        "Mike. Come on. It's been two weeks. And we have a show tonight. Please. Pick up you guitar. We just have to go over the set once. Just. Please." Luke Hemmings, Michael's band mate, beds him to come out of his cave.

        "I can't do anything with that idiot. You try." Luke passes the buck off to Ashton Irwin, the drummer. Ash sighs and walks into Michael's room. He sees a few tuffs of red hair poking out of the top of the bed sheets.

        "Dude. Seriously." Is all he says. Michael doesnt make a sound to dismiss Ashton either. He walks out and glares at Calum who is usually the one to get Michael out of his funks. Cal and Mike had been friends since they were little.

        "Michael Gordon Clifford. Get the fuck out of bed." Calum screams and grabs onto the bottom of Michael's mattress, gripping it and flipping it over causing the giant Australian who just happened to have a temper to match his red hair to be even angryer than he was before and to go flying out of bed.

        "Calum!" He yells, getting off the floor and running at his friend. 

        "Dude! Dude! I was just trying to help! Mikey I'm sorry!" He yelled running away from Michael who was completely furious.

        "Guys help!" Calum yells, running through the living room and passing Luke and Ashton who just sit on the couch unfazed by Michael attacking Calum on the kitchen floor.

        "Calum you got in front of the fucking TV and ruined my FIFA game you fucktard!" Luke yelled, "Hey Ash you wanna play?" Luke tosses an xbox controller to Ashton who chucks it back at Luke full force.

        "How many times do I have to fucking tell you Luke! I don't like FIFA dammit!" 

        "Okay! Michael I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I won't flip your mattress off again! I'll choose a different method of waking you up next time I'm sorry!" Calum yells.

        "SHUT UP!" Ashton and Luke scream from the living room.

        "Now that that's clear." Michael said smugly, taking a glass of water off the counter he dumped it over an unsuspecting Calum's head. Calum just sat there, dazed.

        "Morning." Michael says to the boys on the couch. He sits down next to them and picks up his guitar which was leaning on the side of the couch and grabs the setlist off the coffee table.

        "Cool." He says, immediatly memorizing the order of the songs. 

        Calum walks into the living room, his head completely douzed in water. Ash and Luke look over at him and frown.

        "What happend?" Luke asked,

        "Oh you know, I just decided to take a nice shower on the kitchen floor." He says, shruging. 

        "Fuck!! We missed the sponge bob marathon last night!" Ashton yells.

        "Why the fuck are there chips shovedd down the side of the couch?" Michael asks confusedly.

        "Someone should really mop up the kitchen floor." Calum says, looking behind him at the mess Michael and he left from their fight.

        "Will everyone just shut up!" Luke shouts at the other boys who stop talking and look at him.

        "Can we please talk about the fact that Michael was just in his room for two weeks straight please." Luke says, suddenly serious.

        "Mike.. was it about her?" Ashton says softly to Mike. He only rolls his eyes.

        "Dude. What happened?" Calum asks, putting a hand on Michael's shoulder.

        "Will you guys just leave it the fuck alone. I have to go and get ready for the show." Michael says, getting up and going to his room.

        "I swear, if punching girls wasnt bad... she would have missing teeth." Calum clenches his fists and shakes his head.

        "Maybe Michael will find someone new?" Ashton says hopefully.

        "Don't bet on it."

DUDES I LIKE THIS NEW FIC. PLEASE COMMENT:))))