12.Drown

Michael Gordon Clifford was turning 20. He wanted to go all out. And with the help of Luke, Cal and Ash, the part was going to be crazy.

The party was going to have at least 500 of his closest friends, music, dancing, and alcohol. And defiantly pizza.

The boys chose a good private club to host it in and set it for the night of Mike's birthday.

That morning, Miranda woke him up by placing little kisses all over his face.

"Morning birthday boy." She smiled and nuzzled his neck as he sleepily wrapped his arms around her.

"Morning Mir." He sighs and hugs her. She pulls herself out of his arms and runs across the room to a wrapped present that had been sitting there, staring at Michael, tempting him to tear it open.

"Yes! Presents fucking finally!!" He yells suddenly wide awake. He crawls over and grabs the box and opens it.

"It's not much, but I thought you would like it." She says softly as he pics up the gift and a smile spreads across his lips.

"Mir, i love it." He looks up and smiles at her. She had given him a framed photo of them which one of the boys had taken.

"This is one of my favorites." He says, looking down at the picture again and smiling. The girl leans over and presses her lips gently to his.

"I love you Mikey." She says against his lips.

"And I love you."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mike had decided to wear a tee shirt with a button down over at and black skinny jeans and Mir was wearing a little blue dress with black heels.

Blu and Mir's arms were linked as they walked into the venue behind the boys. They were all excited and Mir was the only one who was nervous.

As the walk in everyone that sees them begins to cheer.

"Who's ready to fucking party!" Michael screams and the crowd goes even more wild. He turns back and looks at Mir who is cowering under all the eyes that scan her.

"You okay?" He asks, planting a kiss on her forehead.

"Mhmm! Just tired." She smiles.

"Michael!" They hear behind them, Mike turns around and blinks twice.

"Delia." He says with the most shocked tone of voice. Miranda's eyes scan the girl in front of her. She was wearing tall red heels and was wearing a black leather dress.

"Delia." Michael repeats still stunned and Delia was totally enjoying it.

"Who's this?" Mir asks softly next to Michael, breaking the silence.

"Oh uhm Uh. Well Mir, this is uhm-uh Delia.. My ex girlfriend." Mike answers her, refusing to take his eyes off Delia.

"Oh, well I'm gonna go get a drink." Mir says, looking up at Michael longingly,"Do you want one?" She asks, hoping to lure him away with liquor.

"Oh, no no it's okay. I'll get one later." He says. She sighs and wanders off looking for the bar.

"Hey Mir, wheres Mikey?" Calum comes up to her and asks where his best mate has gone off to.

"I don't know." She says plainly, bringing a shot of Vodka to her chapped lips.

"What happened." He says to her, knowing something had obviously gone wrong.

"I don't fucking know. He's back there with some girl." She growls.

"What girl."

"His ex. I don't know her name.. Donna? Delilah? Dori?" She asks him, turning to him as horror makes it's way over his face.

"Delia?" He asks quietly.

"That's it!" Miranda says back sarcastically.

"Fuck. Wheres Luke and Ashton? Do you know?" He says frantically.

"I don't know Cal. Could I get another Vodka please?" She asks the bar tender as Calum hurries into the crowd searching for his friends who he finds leaning up against the wall with Blu just talking.

"Blu, Miranda is by the bar, I need you to go wait with her, don't get her too drunk, and don't I repeat don't, let her out of your sight." Calum says and Blu raises her eye brows.

"What? Why?" She asks.

"Just fucking do it!" Cal says.

"Fucking fine fine!" She says muttering swears to herself as she walks to the bar.

"Whats going on?" Ashton asks him.

"Delia is here." Cal says and bot boys shake their heads.

"Are you fucking kidding? Did she find Michael?" Luke asks him.

"It's Delia of course she did." Cal says running his hands through his hair.

"Fuck. Well we gotta find Mike and talk some sense into him." Ashton says pushing himself off the wall, "Come on." He says and the other boys follow. They push through the people and search for Michael.

"He's not on the dance floor!" Luke shouts over the music.

"And He's not at the bar!" Calum says too.

"Lets go this way!" Ash says walking off with Luke and Calum on his heels.

Meanwhile Blu had let Mir have far too much to drink.

"No, lets just stay here!" Blu says to Mir.

"Noo!" She slurs, teetering on her heels and seeing Luke, Cal and Ash, begins to follow them.

"Wait! Mir!" Blu says, hurrying to catch up. Just as Blue catches her arm all five friends lock eyes on Michael who's arms are wrapped around Delia and he is forcibly kissing her against the wall.

Mir stops in her tracks and the boys turn to look at her.

"I-I'm gonna go." She whispers walking slowly towards the exit. Blu grits her teeth and widens her eyes at Luke as if to say do something about this dumb fuck before hurrying to follow Miranda out the door.

"Michael!" Ashton yells, he turns and glares at the boys.

"What in hell are you doing!" Calum says loudly.

"Kissing my girl?" Michael says sarcastically at them.

"But-" Luke goes to cut in.

"Shut up Luke! It's my fucking party, I'll do what I want to!"