11.Dark Blue

"Baby!" Mir squeals diving onto Michael's stomach causing him to groan.

"Why. Why would you do that to me Mir." He laughs and kisses her forehead. She brushes her hair out of her face and stands up, Michael standing up so that they are face to face, chest to chest.

"I thought I could never love again." He sighs and she chuckles. He cocks his head at her and frowns.

"What babe?"

"Don't pretend to like me." the girl laughed. Her bleach blond hair is wrapped around her pointer finger as she looks at the boy standing across from her. Her black nails were a contrast to her hair.

"Who said anything about pretending?" he smirked and wrapped his arms loosly around her waist. She tugged slightly at his green day shirt, sneaking her hands up his torso.

"You did. When you said that after what happened you could never love again." She bites her bottem lip and looks up at the boy. His head is tilted down as he looks at her. A small smile creeps over his lips as he leans forward and brushes his lips against her's.

"That all changed when I saw you at the rock show." He says his voice scratchy and passionate.

"I love you I don't fucking like you. I love you." He says, almost yells, picking her up and spinning her around, crashing his lips into hers.

SORRY THIS IS SUCH A SHORT UPDATE.