9.Na Na Na

"What are we doing tonight Mikey?" Mir asks, laying across Michael's lap as Luke, Calum, Ashton and Blu all hang out in the living room. It was pouring rain on the hot summer night and the steam from the fiery black pavement out side rose steadily to the stars.

"It's too rainy and hot to go out and there's nothing good on TV." Mike says glancing down at the girl. He smiles and she smiles up at him, her eyes getting starry.

"Movie?" 

"No!" Everyone answers in unison, suddenly joining into the conversation. They both look over to the other four and shrug.

"Then what should we do?" Mir mutters. They all sit in a silence that made them all even more bored.

"Wait. I have an idea." Calum says, suddenly smirking and his eyes filling with something that made them even darker. He gets up from his spot on the floor and returns in a few seconds with shot glasses and  bottles of liquor. 

"Okay- we got fireball, we got vodka and we got Mike's Hard."Calum says. 

"I'm always hard." Michael bursts out laughing at his own stupid joke.

"Hand me the Mike's Hard!" Blu yells, reaching out for a can. Luke grabs one too.

"Mir and I wanna share the vodka." Michael smirks down at Mir who suddenly looks shy and small.

"What is it?" He asks her softly as he grabs the vodka from Calum. 

"I uhm... I don't really drink." She mutters back. Michael is for once shocked.

"You smoke, ran away from home, are super bad ass and you don't drink?" He says, his mouth hanging open a little bit.

"No... But I'm glad you think I'm bad ass." She laughs and Michael unscrews the bottle top and takes a swig of the liquor. Handing the bottle off the Mir, she looks down at the grayish clear liquid. She brings it too her lips and gulps some, immediately she starts coughing a little.

"Woahhh slow down little lady." She hears Ashton say from the other side of the room. She looks over to see him chug a bit of Mike's Hard. She could tell that everyone else in the room was already a little tipsy.

"I didn't know they could get tipsy so fast!" She mumbles to Michael.

"They don't hold their liquor well and plus we barely ate today and they are drinking fast. We should get with it." He winks at her and takes the bottle gulping some down, and then some more. He hands her the bottle back, she shrugs and takes a few more swigs from it.

Meanwhile Luke and Blu have gotten down a few Mike's Hards and have worked their way up to sharing a bottle of Fireball.

"This tastes like shit."  Blu says, making a disgusted face at the taste of the liquor. 

"I like it." Luke says, making a goofy face back at her. She just raises an eye brow at him, seeing he was already drunk.

"You're crazy Luke Hemmings." She says, taking another sip of Fireball.

"Crazy about you Blu." He says, winking.

"Really now?" She says, smirking and inching onto his lap till she straddles him. 

"Yeah really. I don't know, maybe I just have a thing for blue hair." He says, winking and slamming his lips against hers.

"Damn, you should kiss me like that on my dick." Luke says heavily. Blu pulls away from their make out session laughing.

"You wish!" She is barely able to speak from the laughter.

"Come on hot stuff lets go to my room." Luke says, grabbing Blu's hand with one hand and a bottle of liquor in another.

"Mikeyy." Mir says, she and Michael are sitting cross legged on the couch facing each other.

"What Mirandaaa." He laughs. 

"Kiss me please!" She chuckles, leaning in and placing a soft kiss on his lips.

"I like kissing you Miranda. I would like fucking you more though." Mike says, with a complete straight face.

"Yeah, I know you would." She leans forward, leaning against his chest and shutting her eyes.

"Mikey."

"What."

"I love you."

"I love you too."

____________________________________________________________________________________

The Next Morning

"What happened last night." Blu mutters as she wraps her arms tighter around Luke. Her eyes are closed and she is still half asleep.

"I don't know, you just moaned a lot." He sighs and she nods. Suddenly she realizes what he said and her eyes shoot open.

"Oh my fuck. Fuck. What the fuck. We fucking had sex." She yells, and Luke's eyes open wildly and they sit up.

"Bull shit." He says. They look at each other up and down and they both start screaming bloody murder.

"What the fuck! Did somebody fucking die!" Michael stumbles into the door way, his hair a complete mess.

"No. We fucked." Luke mumbles. 

"Well... That was to be expected." Micheal says, giving Luke a thumbs up and stumbling back out of Luke's room.

"Hey Luke..." Blu says quietly.

"Yeah?"

"I'm sorry." She says softly, a tear falling from her cheek.

"I'm not." Luke says firmly. He runs a hand through his messy hair and glances over at Blu.

"What?" She says looking back at him.

"I like you Blu. Like really really like you." He smiles shyly.

"I think you just made me the happiest person in the world."