2.girl all the bad guys want

She was wearing fishnets underneath a  ripped high waisted shorts with a black Fall Out Boy shirt and Docs to top it off. Her hair was bleached blond with purple dip dye from it's natural color of chocolate brown. Her pierced nose was scrunched up as she took a drag from the cigarette that dangled from between her pointer and middle finger. She had a tattoo underneath the wrist bands that lined her wrists. Her eyes are a striking green and they followed the boy near the stage in the crowd in front of her stage in front of her. The boy was tall with freshly dyed blond hair. His beard was growing in and it made him look like he was a man now. He stood on the diagonal from the girl and her eyes were trained on him. His arms were raised in the air as he sang along with the band onstage. His three friends sang along too and danced to the music. The boy was wearing black skinny jeans, black converse high tops and an Iron Maiden teeshirt with the sleeves cut off. His eye brow peircing was a contrast to the bleach white skin of his face. He had some earings too and tatoos.

        She stands beside her best friend who is completely lost in the music. The girl pushes forward into the crowd, being jostled and tossed here and there from people who were too into the song that was being played. The girl stands beside the tall boy now, and he hasnt noticed her yet.

        "Man, you got a hot one next to you!" Luke yelled above the music into Michael's ear. He didn't bother to turn. He wasn't ready for another girl. And he wasnt sure if he ever would be.

        The girl on the other hand, was ready for a boy. Ready and eager.

        "Hey." She called to the boy. He bothers to glance at her and does a double take.

        "Wow." He mutters under his breath so nobody could hear him. He observes her in one glance and doesn't want to take his green eyes off hers.

        "You look like you need to have some fun, kid." She laughs and licks her lips.

        "Uhm I uhh." He stumbles over his inability to find the right words for this girl who was so blatently putting herself out there for his taking. He ran a hand rouchly through his bleached hair and cleared his throat even though no one could hear it due to the music.

        "Not so punk rock after all?' She asks him, chuckling. He immediatly knits his eye brows together and shakes his head.

        "I'm punk. I'm very much a punk rocker. I'm in a band." He can't stop muttering because he was absolutly speechless. And Michael Clifford was never speechless in front of a girl.

        Ever.

        "Huh. Interesting. Whats your name, punk rocker?" She asks him. Now, keep in mind that they are both basically screaming at eachother because they were in the front of the stage now and the music is full blast in their faces. It's not like either of them minded though. Music was their lives.

        "Oooh damn Mikey is gonna get some." Calum nudges Luke who is grinning at Michael so much that Michael has to glare at him.

        "Come on man speak!" Ashton screams at Michael who turns and gives him a, "are you fucking kidding me" look and Ashton just shrugs.

        "His name is Michael Gordon Clifford babe and I'm Luke Hemmings. Lead singer. Guitarist." Luke smirks at the girl and gives her a wink but she only smirks at him. She knew that every boy was on the edge of their seat when she was around. And she loved every second of it.

        "Yeah I'm Mikey." Michael says awkwardly shifting in  his worn out converse.

        "Hey guys, this is gonna be the last song we are playing tonight, it's one of my favorites. It's called Rock Show." Mark Hoppus, member of Blink-182 who they were seeing, tells the audience.

"Hanging out behind the club on the weekend

Acting stupid, getting drunk with my best friends

I couldn't wait for the summer and the Warped Tour

I remember it's the first time that I saw her there

She's getting kicked out of school 'cause she's failing

I'm kinda nervous, 'cause I think all her friends hate me

She's the one, she'll always be there

She took my hand and I made it I swear

Because I fell in love with the girl at the rock show

She said, "What?" and I told her that I didn't know

She's so cool, gonna sneak in through her window

Everything's better when she's around

I can't wait 'til her parents go out of town

I fell in love with the girl at the rock show

When we said we were gonna move to Vegas

I remember the look her mother gave us

17 without a purpose or direction

We don't owe anyone a fucking explanation

I fell in love with the girl at the rock show

She said, "What?" and I told her that I didn't know

She's so cool, gonna sneak in through her window

Everything's better when she's around

I can't wait 'til her parents go out of town

I fell in love with the girl at the rock show

Black and white picture of her on my wall

I waited for her call, she always kept me waiting

And if I ever got another chance I'd still ask her to dance

Because she kept me waiting

I fell in love with the girl at the rock show

She said, "What?" and I told her that I didn't know

She's so cool, gonna sneak in through her window

Everything's better when she's around

I can't wait 'til her parents go out of town

I fell in love with the girl at the rock show

With the girl at the rock show

I'll never forget tonight

With the girl at the rock show"

        Michael glanced over at the blond who know occupies his thoughts.

        "Well, maybe I'll come see you in concert sometime." The girl says to him. Michael nods a million times with a stupid grin plastered to his lips.

        "Bye." She smirks and goes to walk away but he catches her arm.

        "Wait uhm uh I didn't get your name?" He says to her hopefully. Her laugh fills the air like it's own type of music.

        "Maybe you will find that out next time I see you." She says.

        "What makes you think there is going to be a next time." He says annoyed.

        "Trust me Clifford. There will be." She leaves him standing there, completely and utterly dumbstruck. Michael Gordon Clifford may not have been ready for a new girl. But she was and that was all that mattered to her.

        SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING IN SO LONG I HOPE YOU LIKE THIS OKAY BYEEEE