Chapter Three .

YOUR P.O.V

I got took off my clothes, leaving only my underwear on. I got into one of August's button-down shirts and some socks. I started to blast some music, really loud. I then got a lollipop out of my purse, and unraveled the wrapper and put it in my mouth.

I danced around the house, sucking on my lollipop. I shook my hips around, I spinned, I jumped up and down; as if I was high on something. I looked at a picture of August and I from high school, we looked so young and innocent, even though we weren't. I walked back to the radio, moving to the beat a little bit with the picture in my hand. I fell back on the sofa and looked at the picture, licking my cherry lollipop.

AUGUST P.O.V

Marcus ended up falling asleep on the sofa. I finished the song, we were just listening. Mike and I rocked my head to the beat and I lip synced.

The song ended and I clapped and smiled.

"Oo, boy, I'm tired as hell." Mike said.

"For real." I rubbed my face. I picked up Marcus. "See ya tomorrow Mike."

"Alright, Aug."

I left out the studio and walked to my car, I laid Marcus in the backseat and I got in the driver's. I started driving home and decided to call YN.

It rang a couple of times until she picked up. "August!"

"Hey baby." I heard music in the background. "You playing music?"

"Uh, yeah yeah."

"Why?" I made a confused face.

"Babe, I was bored."

I chuckled. "I'm coming home now, so you won't be bored anymore."

"Yaassss and bring some pineapples."

"Girl, you trippin'. It's too late to stop by a store. I'm gonna take my ass home."

She sucked her teeth. "August.." She whined.

"I'll buy you some tomorrow." I told her.

"Whatever."

"You mad at me?"

"Mhm."

"You know you wanna laugh, girl, stop playing."

She laughed. "Shut up, August."

"I'll see you in a bit, baby."

"Alright."

I hung up the phone and finished my ride home.

MOMENTS LATER

I walked in with Marcus over my shoulder. I didn't hear any music coming in. I went into Marcus' room and set him in bed. I covered him in the blankets and kissed him on his forehead. I then went looking for YN.

I went into our bedroom to see her coming out the bathroom. YN and her hair was wet, with a towel wrapped around her.

"Oh shit." She looked up at me. "I didn't hear you come in." She then smiled and grabbed my hands. "Hey baby."

I bit my bottom lip. "You know wearing towels isn't allowed in this house."

"Take it off then." She whispered.

I then picked her up, threw her on the bed, and got in between her legs.

"August!" She smiled and giggled.

I looked her in her eyes. "You forgot to give me my kiss."

She grabbed my face and kissed me and pulled away. She gently rubbed the top of my hair. "You finished the song?"

You Deserve 2 .जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें