Chapter Nine .

YOUR P.O.V

TWO WEEKS LATER

Two years ago, if you would of told me my life would be this amazing. I would have told you that you were lying and laughed in your face. Being with August made me make a lot of sacrifices, most of these sacrifices are in disguises. Besides my son, I never thought I could love somebody so much. These past two weeks, ever since he has proposed, August and I have spent more time together than we ever had. Even though 97% of the time, all we did was make love. And today, he leaves for his tour and I'm just not ready for him to go.

"I don't want you to go." I told August as we faced each other, under the covers of our bed, naked.

"And I don't want to leave you." August told me, kissing me.

"Then don't, stay with me and Marcus." I whined as I put my hand on the side of his face.

"Only four months."

"That's four months without your tall ass annoying the hell outta me." I joked and smiled.

"I'm not that bad." August smiled and grabbed my hand and played with my ring.

"August."

"Hm?" He looked up at me.

"I love you."

August leaned in a kiss me, with passion. Our tongues swirled gently and for a split second, I forgot his was leaving. August slowly pulled away and I opened my eyes. "I love you too."

FEW HOURS LATER

August, Marcus and I stood outside the tour bus. The crew was still stacking and getting everything together. Steve was yelling at the them so much because they weren't putting stuff in the right places or they were slacking, if I didn't know any better, I could say the vein in his neck was going to pop out.

"When are you coming back?" Marcus asked August and August held him in his arms.

"Soon." August told him. "Make sure you hold it down for me while I'm gone."

"I'll hold it down." Marcus nodded.

August and I chuckled. "And stay out of trouble."

"I'll try my best." Marcus said.

"You better stay outta trouble, August." I told him. "Before I pulled up and start some shit."

"Language." August covered Marcus' ears. "And I ain't tryna have baby momma drama on tour, so I'll be good."

"So now I'm just a baby moms to you?" I joked.

"Nah, nah." August put Marcus down. "You my woman." August leaned down to touch his forehead on mine.

"I'm your woman?" I smiled.

"Yes, Mrs.Alsina." He said. I kissed him.

"You guys always forget that I'm here!" Marcus said. I kept on kissing August, I didn't want to stop.

"Hello?!" Marcus jumped up and down.

I then pulled away and paid Marcus some attention. I giggled.

"Alright Crew, we're leaving in five! Get on now or get left!" Steve yelled, approaching us. "August, it's time to say goodbye. We're leaving in five." Steve told August.

August sighed and nodded as Steve walked away. I jumped on August, wrapping my arms around his neck. "Baby, don't go." I squeezed.

Marcus hugged his waist."Yeah, daddy, don't leave."