Chapter Nineteen .

AN HOUR LATER

August and I were in the make-up room, as I got the final touch-ups. A few models asked for August's autograph while we were here. Overall, I was just waiting until they called me up.

"You look beautiful baby." August said.

I smiled and blushed. "Thanks daddy."

He smirked at me.

"Justin !!!" I hear Marcus yell. August's head turned and my heart sunk. I began to get nervous because I know how August gets and this probably won't end up well. Anika and Justin walked into the room. Anika's eyes widen.

"Oh my god, it's really you." Anika covered her mouth.

August smiled. "You're Anika right?" Anika nodded. "YN told me about you."

I started to laugh because Anika was really speechless.

"Come on, speak Anika. Don't act dumb." Justin said.

"Shut up stupid."

"And this is Justin, August.." I tried to say in the least awkward voice ever. August looked at him.

"Nice to finally meet you, August. YN told me great things about you." Justin reached his hand out for August to shake it. August hesitated and I secretly pinched August's back for him to shake it.

August shook his hand. "Same here."

"How was the tour?" Anika quickly said to fill in the awkwardness which I highly appreciated.

"It was great, it was real great." August replied

While August and Anika were talking, I heard Marcus talking to Justin.

"Let's play rocket , Justin !" Marcus was begging Justin to lift him up and toss him in the air.

"Marcus." I called his name and he turned his head. "Come here."  He walked over. "Stay by me baby."

"But mommy-"

"Hush." I feel as if problems are going to break out of August sees Marcus being tossed in the air by Justin. I just want to take things slow with August getting use to Justin.

"I'm taking a little break to spend time with my family." August put his arm over me and kissed my cheek.

"Boy, you gonna mess up my make-up." I said.

"Oo yes, don't do that. You know how long it takes to get perfected like that?" Anika supported me. We laughed.

"YN, you're up." Nathan called me up.

"Alright. Be right back babe." I said before walking away.

AUGUST P.O.V

MOMENTS LATER

I was watching YN model as Marcus played with my chain that was around my neck. One of the models were staring at YN, I looked at her and she looked back at me. She was brown-skin, average height, with long black hair... or weave. I'm not going to lie, she's beautiful but I'm not attracted to her. She gave me a small smirk and I turned my head away. I put my attention back at YN. YN was smiling and laughing and it made me smile. I love seeing her happy.

"Marcus, look at mommy!" I said, putting my arm around Marcus as I pointing at her. "Say hi." I was waving with Marcus. As we were doing that, the model walks past me and looks down on me. I glanced right back at her. As she was walking away, she kept staring at me. I just kept my focus on YN. YN finally saw us and started to wave back. I smiled back at her and looked to where the model walked off to. She was gone...bitch has staring problems.