Chapter Thirteen .

YOUR P.O.V

"You were great today, YN. The pictures we took look perfect." Charles' assistant said to me.

"Thank you, I'm sorry, I didn't get your name." I asked for her name with a smile.

"Victoria."

FLASHBACK

"Well, my name is Victoria but yall could call me Tori. Lonnie told me to show you around."

END OF FLASHBACK

I rubbed my head and faked a smile. "It was nice meeting you."

"You too. See you around."

"Yeah, have a nice day." I said before walking away to Marcus. Justin and Marcus were talking and laughing.

"Hey Marcus."

"Hey mommy." Marcus said with a smile.

"Thanks for keeping him company, Justin." I thanked

"No problem, he's a pretty cool kid. He's smart." Justin said.

"Thank you."

"Mommy, Justin is so old. He's 24."

"Wow, that's really old, baby." I nodded as I smiled.

"Uh huh and he plays football."

"Really?" I asked as if I didn't know. "You're such a great listener, Mar'."

"Yeah." Marcus said and smiled. Justin and I laughed.

Anika walked up to us. "Are you ready Justin? We still have to get prepared for the barbecue."

"Yeah, yeah."

"DId you invite YN?" Anika asked Justin.

"Invite me?" I said confused.

"I'm having a barbecue at my house today, I'm having family and friends over and lots of food and games for kids and stuff. Would you like to go?" Justin asked.

"Mommy, can we go? Please, can we go, pretty please?"

I looked down at Marcus and saw his little pleading eyes, I looked back up at Justin. "Sure, why not?"

"Great. It starts at 6."

"Awesome. We'll be there." I have a small smile. "Can you text me the address?"

"Sure. What's your number?" He looked up at me as he took out his phone.

I grabbed his phone, put my number in, and slid it back into his hands. "See you later, Justin." I grabbed Marcus' hand and walked away.

HOME - AN HOUR LATER

Currently, it was around 4:50 p.m. and I gave Marcus a bath and I'm putting out clothes for him to wear. Basically, I'm getting him ready for the barbecue.

"Mommy, Justin is really cool !"

"He is ?" I asked while putting lotion on his body.

"Yeah!"

"Are you excited for the barbecue ?" I asked Marcus.

"Mhm !" Marcus said excitedly. "Ah, the lotion is cold mommy !" Marcus smiled.

I laughed and my cell phone began to ring. I saw the caller ID and it was August calling me. I picked up and used my shoulder to put the phone to my ear while I started to put clothes on Marcus.