Chapter Twenty .

YOUR P.O.V

COUPLE DAYS LATER

It was around 7 p.m. and I was installing Taylor's box braids in my living room. Marcus was outside playing with August. We were just relaxing, watching TV.

"How long before August's break ends?" Taylor asked.

"After his birthday, he's going back to work." I said, while braiding.

"We still having that party?" Taylor asked for confirmation.

"Yeah, it's going to be on DJ Khaled's yacht and I better see you there."

"Sis you know me, we going to be turnt on that yacht." She said.

"I can't wait." I smiled.

"Is Justin and Anika coming?" She asked.

I took a pause. "I want to invite them, I really do." I said.

"But..?" She added.

"I don't know how August is going to act if Justin comes. I doubt he would even want Justin to come." I said. "Plus, he invited me to all of his parties and gatherings."

"You should talk to August to see if he would have a problem with it."

"I really should."

"Good because I need my bitch Anika to be there. She's so cute." Taylor said.

"Don't fall in love with her now."

"Girl, I'm strictly dickly. Never forget that." Taylor took a pause. "But I don't mind trying new things." Taylor laughed.

"Girl!" I laughed.

"I'm playing, I'm playing." Taylor said. August walked in, carrying Marcus on his shoulder, tickling him at the same time.

"Daddy !! Stop, I can't breathe!" Marcus yelled while laughing.

August laughed as he put Marcus down. Marcus ran up to me. "I beat daddy, mommy!"

"You did?" I acted surprised.

"Yup." Marcus said. "I'm the best!"

August picked him up again. "Alright the Tickle Monster is back!" August started to tickle him again.

"Okay, okay! I'm sorry!" Marcus laughed and August put him down again.

"You guys both need baths." I made a face

"We don't stink that bad." August sniffed himself.

"Yeah!" Marcus agreed.

"Yes you guys do. Go on. Run his bath, babe."

"No problem baby." He told me. "I'll beat you to the bathroom."

"No I'll beat you." They both rush to the bathroom.

"Stop running in the house before I rub my foot up both yall asses!" I yelled

Taylor laughed. "Watch Marcus break something." Next thing you know, I hear something fall.

"Ooo daddy, look what you did!" Marcus yelled.