Chapter Seven .

YOUR P.O.V

I woke up in August's grip. I looked up at him, he was awake but he was looking straight up into the celling.

"Good morning." I smiled.

He looked down at me and smiled back. "Good morning."

"You been up all this time?" I asked him.

"I just woke up like a minute before you did. Gimme kiss."

"I haven't brush my teeth yet."

"I don't care, give me some love." I gave him a peck. "That's not a kiss." He gave me a look. I then laid my lips on his and gave him a kiss. He pulled away. "That's better."

I giggled. "I wanna watch TV. Where's the remote?" I looked behind me, still in his grip.

He reached down on the floor and picked it up. "Here."

I grabbed it from him and turned on the TV. E! News was on.

August sucked his teeth. "Man, this show is gets on my nerves."

"Shut up." I hit his chest. "Everything gets on your nerves."

"Not everything. Only some things." August replied back.

"Shh, shhh. They talking about you."

"August Alsina's newest album dropped at midnight today and celebrated with a big blow-out party at Chris Brown's mansion." They showed pictures from the party on the screen.

"The party looked insane." Co-host, Jason Kennedy said.

"Of course it was, Chris Brown hosted it." Co-host, Maria Menounos said.

August and I chuckled at the last remark.

"Many celebrities were there, like Trey Songz and Drake...officially party of the month?" Jason asked.

"Probably. But what I was really happy to see this picture of him and his high school sweetheart YN." Maria spoke as a very clear picture of August and I kissing after his speech.

"Aw, we look so cute."

"Forreal." August agreed.

"I am so jealous of her, she's just so beautiful." They showed pictures of me from Instagram.

"She's gorgeous."

"Oh my god, thank you, Maria and Jason." I smiled.

"Hm, he better back the fuck up." August said.

"Augustt."

"What?"

"Stop." I blushed.

"Lucky I'm here and not there or I would of clocked a nigga."

"August." I smiled.

"What?"

"Shhhh." I blushed harder.

"Anyways, with Chris Brown throwing and hosting parties..new baby mama drama with Nia Guzman is up next." The commercial then came on.

"Man, this bitch Nia always messing with my nigga."

"Forreal like she don't need that much money a week for Royalty."

"I'm so lucky I don't have that baby mama drama. I got my baby mama right here." August kissed my forehead.

I chuckled. "That's sound so ghetto."

"You ghetto as fuck."

"No I'm nott." I smiled