Chapter Twelve .

YOUR P.O.V

It was around 4:00 in the afternoon. Everybody was getting ready to leave. I grabbed my purse and looked in the mirror, making sure I looked presentable. Jose was grabbing make-up brushes from the dressing tables.

"You look great out there today, girl!" Jose complimented me.

"Thank you." I smiled. "Great job on what you did to my face today. It was amazing." I thanked him in the goofiness way ever.

"Girl you know I does it." He winked. "Thanks mamas, so what's your plans for the evening ?"

"I'm going home to spend some time with my son and call my fiance." I told him.

"What did Jennifer said his face was again? August Alsina?" Jose asked.

"Yes." I nodded.

"And he's a singer on tour?" 

"Yup."

"Got any recommendations for his music?" He asked, referring to his songs.

"Listen to You Deserve, only because it's about me." I flipped my hair and giggled. 

"I know that's right, girl." 

I smiled. "Nah but on a more serious note, I recommend you first listen to Make It Home. One of my favorites on his whole album."

"Alright, I'll tell you what I think about it." Jose said.

Charles Walker started to walk past the room but he stopped when he saw me. "YN, I was just looking for you. I was worried that you left." 

"Nope, I'm right here." I looked at Jose and he was back to doing his job. "See you later, Jose."

He smiled and waved as he walked off to doing his job.

"So how was the first day? Any problems or something of that sort?" He asked.

"No problems, I actually had a pretty good first day."

"Awesome. I'm glad you enjoyed it. Can you be here tomorrow around 1:00 in the afternoon?"

"Yes I can, Mr-"

"Please call me Charles." He smiled.

"Well..Charles." I awkwardly smiled. "See you tomorrow."

"See you tomorrow." He smiled before walking off.

I then started to make my way to the front doors of the agency. I saw Erika at her usual area on the phone. I waved to her goodbye and she waved back. I headed out and took out my keys. I walked up to my car, unlocked it, got inside it. I turned it on and rolled down the window. I went on my phone to see a message from August.

"How was the first day?" The message said.

Suddenly, someone started to slowly approach my car. From the big muscles and black shirt, I already recognize that it was Justin without looking away from my phone. "Back up before I pull out my pepper spray." I said in a calmly, sarcastic, smirky voice.

"Very funny. You know what else is pretty funny? The way you knew my name and I do not remember telling you my name, even though I should of." He put his forearms down and peeked in the car then looked at me.

"What's so crazy about me knowing your name?" I smiled as I asked.

"Nothing, just you know, some stalkers and fans lik-"

"Oh please!" I shook my head as I knew I was about to hear some nonsense. He chuckled and I laughed.

"Or maybe I just wanted an excuse to come and talk to you." He said. I moved my hair to the other side of my head. He glanced my hand and saw the ring. "And you're engaged.."