Chapter Seventeen.

YOUR P.O.V

Justin, Anika, Taylor, Marcus, and I decided to go out for dinner - all of us. It was Justin's idea that we all get together. So far, it's pretty fun. We are all getting along and having a good time. We were also celebrating Justin's win at his last game.

"Are you serious?" Anika asked laughing while Justin and Taylor were laughing as well.

"I am so serious. Marcus decided to draw on his Uncle's face while he was sleep because he had no paper." I was chuckling.

"I did that, mommy?" Marcus asked.

"Yes you did, baby, when you was 3-years-old."

"Let someone do that to me." Justin said. "I swear-"

"You swear you ain't gon' do a damn thing." Anika said, cutting Justin off.

"Shut up, before I ripped your wig off in front of all these white people." Justin said.

"Stop." Anika plotted her hands on her head. Taylor and I were laughing while Marcus was coloring on his kid's menu.

"You guys are too much." Taylor shook her head.

"They are like this all the time, Tay. Like you don't even know the half of it." I giggled.

"YN, I'll come for you too. You not safe either." Justin said.

"Don't even come for me, Justin. Your arms so big, you look swollen." Taylor and Anika started laughing, including myself.

"Alright, it wasn't even that funny guys, you can relax.." Justin said.

"Such a hater, Justin. Damn." Anika said. Then Anika and Justin started going at it like usual while Taylor was taking a video on Snapchat of herself and I included myself in her video.

The waiter came to our table with our food and placed them on the table.

"Uh huh." Taylor said, smiling as her food when it was place in front of her.

I fixed up Marcus' area so he can get ready to eat. I gave him a fork so he can eat his food. After Marcus was situated, I went on Snapchat and took a picture of my food and posted it. I ordered a steak with mashed potatoes and some vegetables.

"This food is about to bless me." Anika said.

"Honestly." Justin agreed as he put a napkin around his neck.

"Look at this dude." I said. "He is really about to dive into that food."

"That's is a fact." Anika giggled. Justin laughed and started to grub.

AN HOUR LATER

We were outside the restaurant, taking pictures. I was holding Marcus while Taylor took the picture with my phone. I took one with Anika and then proceeded to take one with Taylor. Finally, when it was time to take the picture with Justin. It was strangely awkward, only because we didn't know how to pose for the picture.

"Guys, figure something out. My feet gonna give out in these heels." Taylor said.

"Alright, so how about I flex my muscles and you just pretend to be my hypeman." Justin said.

"That's so stupid." I laughed. He smiled and playfully rolled his eyes. And flash. Taylor took a off-guard picture of us. We both looked confused.

"There. Problem solved." Taylor said.

"Oh, the picture actually came out nice." Anika said, looking at the picture.

"Let's go." Taylor handed me my phone and we started to make our way to the car. Justin and I looked at the picture while walking to the car. It actually did come out pretty nice.

"Anika's right." Justin agreed.

I picked up Marcus and he rested his head on my shoulder. "Yeah." I put my phone in my pocket. "Tonight was nice."

"It was. I'm glad we all had the time to go out together."

"Me too."

"Justin, hurry yo ass up and get to driving!" Anika yelled.

Justin sucked his teeth and wanted to say something but held back since Anika got in the car. I giggled and got in the back seat with Taylor and Marcus. What a night..

THREE MONTHS LATER

Marcus and I were standing, waiting, outside our car. We were in the parking lot - the same parking lot that August's departure was. It was only us out here.

"Mommy, how long do we have to wait?" Marcus complained.

"I know right, Marcus." I mumbled because I was getting impatient as well.

I brought my phone out and set up my phone to call August until a couple busses rolled up. My heart started pounding. I threw my phone in the car.

"Is that daddy, mommy?" Marcus asked.

"Yes baby. That's daddy." A smile slowly crept across my face.

The busses parked and then stopped. The bus door opened and there he was - August. He stepped out and looked around for us until his head turned to us. I could see him smile from a distance. I then started to run towards him and he started to jog towards us. When we met up, I jumped on him and wrapped my legs around him. I held him so tight and didn't want to let go.

"I'm home, baby. I'm home." He whispered in my ear.

"I missed you so fucking much." I loosen my grip to kiss August. I put my hand around his neck and deeply kissed him as he carried me. I pulled away and looked at his face. Seeing him in person felt so surreal.

"Daddy!" Marcus was running towards us. August gently put me down and picked up Marcus.

"I missed you so much daddy!" Marcus said.

"I missed you too." He held Marcus. He looked over at me. He reached out for me. I went over to him and put my forehead on his. A tear fell out my ear. He kissed my forehead multiple times, I touched Marcus' face and smiled at August.

LATER THAT NIGHT

August, Marcus, and I were on the couch, with only the lamp on. Marcus was laying on me sleep and I was laying on August. It was so peaceful.

"You know it's hard to believe.." August said.

"What's hard to believe ?" I asked.

"That we are here. In all this luxury clothes.. furniture.. house. It's all like a dream." August said.

"In a way, it does. But, I always believed you could do it." August leaned down to kiss me. The kiss deepen. I bit down on his bottom lip and released it.

"How about we put Marcus in his bed? And I get to show you how much I really missed you." He said with a change in his voice, sounding more sexual and deep which arouse me.

I pecked his lips to show that I agreed with him. I carefully adjusted Marcus so I could get up and August picked him up. I grabbed upon August's manhood and went on my tippy-toes. "When you're ready, come and get it." I whispered in his ear. I released his manhood and walked to our bedroom and began to get ready for daddy..