Chap 1: Pale Prince

Sasuke

I had to admit I much enjoyed when they struggled. It gave me pleasure especially when I fed. She looked up at me with wide glassy chocolate brown eyes, she tried pleading for me to stop again but it only came out as a muffled yelp. My hand was tight around her soft throat not quite choking her but not letting her scream. I smirked as the thought of her being up for anything an hour ago crossed my mind. I'm sure this isn't what she meant. I lifted her up off the ground into the air, she gagged as my grip tightened. "I want you to know that I intend on making this last for quite some time, unless you can't stay with me that is. You mortals seem to break easily." I spoke aloud

Letting her slip from my grasp she hit the hardwood floor with a soft thud that was followed with her coughing and convulsing. I walked around her methodically as a lion hunting its pray would do. Its not like I haven't done this plenty of times before hell I've lost count of how many times I've killed for the sticky, thick red liquid mortals carry threw their veins. "Please just let me go. I'll....I'll give you whatever you want." She cried.
I knelt at her side, "Tell me your name." I said making sure to keep our gazes locked. She frowned but made no attempt to move. Reaching out I placed a finger on her cheek then slowly let it trace down until it rested on her neck. I could feel her heartbeat and it made me anxious. "My names Tenten....." She finally spoke.

"It's nice to meet you...my name is Sasuke Uchiha." I replied even though I doubted at this particular moment she cared. I leaned in close, so close that my breath on her neck made her shiver. "Would you like to be like me Tenten?" I whispered.
Her hands raised up to my head, "No....please don't kill me." She said which made me smirk.
I felt my fangs elongate, "I won't kill you darling..." I spoke oh so softly. I could feel her body relax, I licked her neck loving the pulsing of blood just under her skin. "Because you won't even notice until it's too late." She opened her mouth to reply but I opened my mouth wide and bit down.

She let out a loud gasp as my fangs pierced her delicate soft flesh spilling blood down her neck. Her sweet red liquid gushed into my mouth and I welcomed it. Gladly I gulped it down almost hungrily. Her eyes were now closed but somehow she still held my head close to her neck, I loved that about being the way I am. All the victim felt was a wave of breath taking pleasure. Finally she took her last breath right as I took my last gulp full of tasty blood. I laid her softly on the floor, blood dripped off my fangs and landed on her eyelids. They made it appear as tho she was crying tears of blood.

My door opened catching me off guard. My blonde haired butler, Naruto, came walking in. We both looked as tho we were the same age but of course I was older. Sadly he was my only friend. "Come on what did your parents tell you about playing with your food?" He asked while looking at a now pale Tenten. Standing I smirked, "We've only been here a couple of hours and already you've eaten one of them. This one looked pretty good to." He said. I walked over to my closet and grabbed a different shirt. "You ready for our first day of school?" He asked as he helped me find my stuff. "Not really but like it matters. When are you going to find a girl and move out? I'm not a little kid I can take care of myself." I asked. He stopped helping and was quiet for a moment. Whenever he was angry or deep in thought his sky blue eyes would turn orange red. He smiled, "I could ask you the same. Karin is still waiting for you to accept her families offer. Maybe you two should settle down." He said shrugging. Glaring at him I sighed, "I haven't met the right one yet but let's save that for later, right now help me get this mess cleaned up." I said motioning to the lifeless body laying on my floor. He straightened up and gave me a salute, "Sir yes sir!" I sighed. It's going to be just like home in this new village. I wasn't aware of the adventures and hardships I was going to cause and face here in my new home of Konoha.

Sakura

"Dang forehead! Your becoming the slowest person to ever get dressed and that's saying something coming from me." My blonde haired, blue eyed bestfriend said from outside my closest. Stepping out I looking in my mirror. My outfit was nice, I wore a pure white blouse with a black skirt that fell to just above my knees. I also wore a silver bracelet and knee high socks with red sneakers, my pink hair fell to its normal place and my emerald eyes stood out thanks to my dark eye liner. "Wow bestie you look hot." Ino commented. My cheeks blazed pink, "Thanks. Its not to much right?" I asked while fixing my hair. Shaking her head she smiled, "Looks great now come on Sai is waiting for us." She groaned while pulling on my arm, she always got excited when it came to her boyfriend, Sai. They've been dating for eight months now and how I detested them. When we all were together it was easy to tell who was the third wheel. Oh yeah should mention that Ino is Sai's familiar, I'll explain more about that later right now I've got to go. School won't wait forever sadly.

To be continued....