Chap 7: Closing In

(A/N: First off if you havnt seen the Last : Naruto the movie watch it because its good. Second I apologize if this chapter sucks and is to slow not every chapter can be action. Thanks so much for everyone who reads, also for those who think I've forgotten about the Raven Blossom sequel well I havnt more chapters for it coming soon I just have to get this one up and running smoothly. Thank you for reading, voting, commenting, messaging and following me. Have a nice day/night.)

Sasuke pov

I sat on the couch in my front room. Naruto is in the kitchen fixing Hinata and him something to eat while Sakura is taking a shower. Toshida laid asleep beside me, ever since we returned she hasn't gone to far from me. A lot of questions just so happened to be floating around in my head, questions that were begging for an answer. Like why were those guys there and why did the academy send Sakura and me after such a dangerous assassin. That job should have been pursued by a higher ranking pair. There was a loud banging on the front door before I could even get up Naruto was already answering it, "Sasuke....its Anko and Ibiki." He said while giving me a grim look. "Let them in. Ill go get Sakura, I'm sure she has questions for them as well." He nodded then I walked away.

Climbing up the stairs slowly I was so engrossed in my thoughts that I nearly walked right into a door. I walked over to the bathroom door and knocked, them there was no answer I opened the door. "Sakura its me. I'm just making sure your ok." I said before poking my head inside but to my surprise it was empty. Fresh steam still covered the mirror but my pink haired teammate was still no where to be seen that is until I heard soft footsteps coming from inside my bedroom. Walking over to my door I gripped the knob, I don't know why but I hesitated. Knowing that Sakura was in my room didn't make me mad but it intrigued me. So I opened the door and saw her standing there looking into my dresser in nothing but a very tight dark blue towel. For the first time I noticed Sakura's beauty but nevertheless she was still trespassing in my room. "What do you think your doing?" I muttered.

Sakura pov

I stared at my self in the mirror thinking about what had happened. I was now Sasuke's Familiar which meant we were connected forever, if he was ever hurt or dying id know and it'd be my job to protect him but the question stood...Would he protect me? Then there was the fact that id given him my blood. Blush dusted across my cheeks at the thought of the pure pleasure that shook my body when his fangs pierced my skin. I brushed my hair while all these thoughts floated around in my head, the shower I had just gotten out of didn't help ease my thoughts. I looked over at my dirty clothes and sighed, 'Hopefully Sasuke would let me use his washer and dryer. And maybe barrow some clothes I guess being his Familiar id have to get used to things like this.

Wrapping a towel tightly around me I crept out of the bathroom and into what I assumed was his bedroom since the walls were a dark blue, his bed was made neatly. He had two separate stained oak book shelves sitting next to each other loaded with books. A small desk was home to a few books, note books and a picture of Sasuke with three other people who looked like him. Sitting it down I waddled over to his long black dresser and opened the top drawer, my eyes widened and I shut it quickly with my cheeks starting to burn. "What do you think your doing?" Came his voice causing me to make a little eep noise and jump.

He stood leaning against the door frame with a smirk on his pale face. I could tell that my face was probably bright red, "I...um needed clean clothes to wear and I thought maybe I could barrow some of yours...just until mine are washed." I said looking away, I felt guilty that I had invaded the privacy of his room for such a stupid reason. He walked over beside me and started pulling open drawers and pulling out clothes. He handed me a blood red t-shirt and black shorts, when I took them he scratched the back of his head. "Do you need a new pair of underwear and bra?" He asked outright. I stared at him blankly which annoyed him, "You don't have to wear any if you don't want but Ibiki and Naruto may like what they see." He said.
"If you could find me a pair please give them here." I said. It was so easy to talk to him if I wasn't blushing you'd have no ideal I was embarrassed.

He nodded, "Wait here I'll be right back." then he walked out leaving me standing in the middle of his darkened room wrapped in a towel with an arm full of clothes. A few minutes later there was a soft knock on the door then Naruto's raven haired friend stepped inside. "Sa...Sasuke sent me up here to give you these. He thought it'd seem more appropriate for me to give them to you." She said. I could understand that. "Thank you. Please let him know I'll be down shortly." I said. She left with a slight nod then I began to get dressed. Once I was dressed I took a glance in the mirror that sat to one side of Sasukes room, my slightly pale skin and pink hair clashed in an amazing way with the clothes I had on, they even smelled like him. Shaking my head I walked down stairs where I heard everyone talking.

I figured I better join them before they thought I was snooping, I am.after all Sasukes partner now. Anko gave me a quick glance then went back to staring at her cup, her partner Ibiki was a diffrent story. He stood glaring at me from beside her, the multiple scars that were permanently etched into his features made him very intimidating. Sasuke must have sensed my uneasiness, "Sit down Sakura, Anko wants to talk to us about the results of our mission." I bit my lower lip then nodded and sat beside him. "Naruto please take Hinata and Toshida to the kitchen. We have an important discussion to attend to." The blond nodded and did as Sasuke said leaving only the four of us. Sasuke sat forward, "Now what?" He asked.

Naruto pov

The girl Sasuke and Sakura brought with them was really nice. I watched as she talked to Hinata, I had to admit Hinata was nice looking and sweet. On our mission we delivered what we were supposed to then pretty much hung out until Sasuke called me saying he and Sakura needed help. We were just sitting around drinking coffee when something weird happened.

/Flashback/

"Umm Naruto...." I looked over at the ravenett girl by my side, her cheeks were flushed. "Would...would this be considered a date?" she asked quietly. I smiled, "Sure why not. Its not like we..."
"Hello there." Came a voice.Glancing up I saw a guy who resembled Hinata a little. Hinata ran forward and hugged him, "Oh Neji! I didn't know you were coming back!" She said happily. He hugged her back then looked at me, "Who's your friend?"
"This is Naruto, he's my partner for this mission." She turned to me, "Naruto this is my cousin Neji. He's a big time hunter." She said proudly I was caught off guard that she was so happy to be around a hunter.

"So what are you?" He asked, I noticed multiple weapons strapped to his pack. "Umm....I'm just normal." I stuttered. His eyes narrowed slightly, "You can't lie to me." He growled.
"It's ok Naruto....Neji is trustworthy. You can tell him unless you don't want to..." She said then blushed and looked away. I opened my mouth to answer when my phone started ringing leading me and Hinata rushing off to help Sasuke. Before we were able to take off he gave me a paper and said, "Here call me if you see this guy. My numbers on the paper."

(End Flashback)

I had forgotten about that paper until just now. Opening a can of soda I pulled it from my pocket and opened it. I scanned it then choked on my soda, Hinata came rushing over and slapped my back causing me to cough, I stared at the paper in horror. "Are you ok?! What's wrong?" She asked then she became quiet. We both stared at the paper in disbelief. It was a picture of Sasuke along with a reward from the Elites for the body of Sasuke Uchiha. The hunter sent here for him was Hinatas cousin, I just sat there staring at the paper until I heard my name being called from the next room. I would have to tell Sasuke later.

To be continued...