Chap 9: Elsa's Spunky Twin

Sakura pov

Finding a way in was a lot more difficult then I first expected. Walking around the edges of the house looking for any windows or doors that were open but so far I was having no luck. "This isn't right! Doing this will get us killed!" Came a nearby voice. Finally I was able to find the window it came from and luckily it was open but the voice that followed was harsh. "If we're lucky you'll die. I on the other hand will live, that's the reason your serving me. Don't forget that." Stopping I sat by the window just out of sight. "I....yes your right, I apologies lord Zabuza." I sighed. After a few minutes it was quiet, poking my head in I was relieved to see it was empty, turning I was about to leave when a steel needle lodged itself in the window frame in front of me. My heart was beating a mile a minute, shakly I looked over and saw the cold dark brown eyes of a boy. "A familiar huh?" Chills ran threw my body. His voice was so cold but still not the same one I heard arguing before.

Before I could move or even blink he appeared in front of me. His hands wrapped around my throat and he lifted me up in the air, "Feel free to change back into your human form. If you stay an animal any longer I'll kill you. I hate cats." I did as he said since I couldn't breath. Changing back I was mildly surprised he was still able to hold me up in the air. Gasping I pulled at his hands but his grip held firmly. "Why are you here? What could you possibly want here. I sense you already have a master so explain yourself." he said then dropped me to the ground. I coughed and hacked loudly while trying to regain my breath but each breath I took felt like I was being stabbed with a knife. "Explain yourself." looking up I stood, I could tell him a lie but if he was able to see threw my familiar form then it probably wouldn't be a good ideal.

"My partner and I are just looking for a place to crash...We are on our way to the leaf." I stumbled threw that sentence so much that I knew he didn't believe me. 'Sasuke please I need your help!' I screamed in my head hoping that the familiar link between us would let him read my emotions. I blushed at the thought but it quickly faded as I looked into the boys eyes. "I don't know your reason for lying to me but if Lord Zabuza found out a familiar and her master were hanging around us he'd kill you without even...." He was cut short by a loud crashing noise. The side of the room exploded sending a gale force blast of cold air into the room. I was knocked back by a piece of the wall, sitting up I saw Sasuke standing in the hole that was blasted into the wall, the boy was gone; probably crushed underneath the pile of wall.

"Mmm seems you do have some fight left in you." A girl said as she stood from the rubble, I noticed Sasuke was a little beat up. I gasped, Sasuke's eyes glowed bright crimson which was a little difficult to see since his bangs were blowing into his face. Someone started banging on the door, "Haku what did you do now!" I looked back over at Sasuke who was now by my side. "Lets go." he uttered quietly.
The girl managed to stand, "Fine go on. We'll finish this another day."

Neji pov

After seeing Hinata and that idiot blonde kid I felt a little better, but I still had a mission to complete now if only I could find the blood sucker. I've walked around town for days now but no vampire only Wearwolfs, Mermaids, Witches, Sucubus and Mummies but no vamp. So now I continued to look for him. The smell of my mint chocolate coffee reminded me of the last time I was here, the first time I met her.

*Flashback*

"You look rather angry. Mind if I ask why?" The waitress asked. She had a slender cute face with chocolate brown hair up into two buns that matched her large brown eyes. I raised an eyebrow as she sat down across from me, "Aren't you on the clock?" I asked while taking a drink of my coffee. She laughed. "Nope. Just got off. Now pray tell, what is bugging you?" She said. I shook my head to keep from just staring at her like an idiot, "Nothing is wrong. I just don't know if I'm making the right choice."
"About joining the hunters? I think its a good ideal."
"You know?" I asked curiously. She gave me a cute smile, "Your Neji Hyuga, everyone at school is talking about you. I just happen to listen." I was caught off guard by her yet very intrigued.

"This will sound bad but...who are you?" Her smile only widened then she extended her hand out to me, "I'm Tenten. A goddess of war." She said with a wide smile. My eyes widened slightly, "A goddess? This school takes gods and goddesses?" I asked. She nodded, "I'm a minor goddess anyway. But usually the gods are teachers. Like Kakashi is a god." I was flabbergasted at her. "Would you like to go some where with me?" She asked. I instantly knew wherever she was is where I wanted to be as dumb as it sounded. "Sure."

*End Flashback*

A few weeks later we were dating, three months later I passed the test to enroll in the hunters academy. I had to leave two weeks later leaving behind my beautiful girlfriend who promised she'd wait on me. A promise prematurely ended by the blood sucker Sasuke Uchiha. Getting up I paid for my coffee then walked outside, "Interesting seeing you back." Came a cold voice. "What could the honorable Neji Hyuga have to come back to? Hehe." I turned and glared at the dark haired man. "You..."

Sasuke pov

I swung at the girl but right when I hit her she turned into an ice copy of herself which shattered. Laughter echoed around me, "Well your no push over that's good. I was expecting a hottie like you to be dumb." She appeared behind me, turning quickly I faced her. She began walking around me eyeing me up and down. "Seems my cold doesn't effect you. Why is that I wonder?" her finger traced across my arm leaving a chilling trail of frost behind. "Listen here Elsa. Leave me alone I've got things to do." I said bluntly, "Oh you've got jokes chicken ass " I glared at her an expression she gladly returned.

"Watcha waiting on? Duck butt?" She snarled with a smirk. "You to let it go." I replide.
"Oh that's it!" She charged at me, the air around me swirled the cold seemed to be keeping me from moving quick enough to block. Her left hand morphed into sharp icy claws that sliced threw the air with an audible swoosh, staying away from her attacks was easy enough. She growled and yelled but didn't touch me. "Exactly what kind of monster are you? Your speed is excellent." I started to reply when the ground under me erupted upward in a blast of ice spikes, one of which cut my arm. "Haha! Try this!" She yelled then brought her arms in the air, a large icy wall appeared in front of me. I raised an eyebrow wondering what this was supposed to do when more spikes sprouted out of the wall. 'Damn it should have just taken her out.' I yelled to myself. She wasn't letting up, I'd move one way and she'd be right there with some form of ice attack to keep me on my toes. Finally once I was close enough I thrusted my hand out at her in a sharp swift move that should have pierced right threw her but before I could hit her an ice wall erupted from the ground and surrounded my arm. I stood there with my hand inches from her chest but I could'nt move. She laughed, "Hmm....I give new meaning to can't touch this huh?" a familiar heat started rising from my eyes, I was seriously done with this fight. She stepped closer and poked the ice wall that enveloped my arm, nows my chance.

Before she even knew what hit her I was able to grab her, by her shirt. "Wha....what are you planning to do!?" She asked. I grunted then pulled, the ice wall shattered as I pulled her through it then I yelled and threw her right at the house. I was through waiting for Sakura. The girl hit the wall with a loud bang, leaving a pretty big hole in the wall. Walking over I gazed threw the hole and saw Sakura. "Let's go." Was all I could say without getting out of control. I needed to calm down, soon. Helping Sakura out of the house we ran back my car. I started it then drove off back toward the leaf. The drive was quiet, I could feel Sakura staring at me but my knuckles were already turning white as I gripped the steering wheel tightly. "Sasuke...." She started, I glanced over at her. Her head was down, "I'm sorry....all this tonight was my fault."
"Find out anything useful?" I retorted. She frowned then sighed, "No. Only the names of the people we were sent to watch." I stayed silent so she continued, "Their names are Haku and Zabuza." a chill ran down my spine. Our enemies were the Mist and Ice demons, one of the few main branch lords left. Very dangerous beings.

To be continued....