Ch.13: the Pure Blood and the Half Breed

Naruto pov

"I am Itachi Uchiha. Sasuke's older brother." The dark onyx eyes, long raven hair in a slender pony tail and that signature smirk that only the Uchiha's seem to be able to muster. Yeah this guy was the real deal alright. I still remembered the chilling day I met him, it was my first day at the Uchiha's estate and Sasuke was in trouble. Itachi said some pretty nasty things to Sasuke at dinner that night and to my surprise the raven haired boy stayed calm, excused himself from the table and walked back to his room. I followed shortly after only to be horrified at what I found him doing.

The room Sasuke stayed in had what looked to be splashes and smears of red paint all over his walls or so I thought at first until I saw him smearing the crimson liquid across the wall. He had a sad smile on his face, "What are you doing!" I yelled. Looking over at me he said, "Every wound acts as a reminder. This room is a reminder that I'll always be different. That I'll never be good enough." But that's when we were kids and I had first met them now Sasuke looked angry.

"And your reasoning for coming here is?" The younger of the two Uchiha's growled. " Father sent me naturally. You know he doesn't trust you, neither do I but that's what happens when a half breed tries to be part of our esteemed family." Itachi smirked at his own words.
"You stuck up jerk!" My head snapped in Sakura's direction. The pink haired familiar held Itachi's cold gaze. "You....your not royalty nor anyone important so what gives you the right to speak to me?"
"I'm Sasuke's familiar..." She shakily replide. I didn't blame her for being like this, the man who stood in front of us was scary for sure and very dangerous.

"Someone should teach you your place lowly peasant." He started toward her. My body wanted to move but I couldn't. Toshida jumped in his way with her arms spread out, "I...I won't let you hurt my....my friends." He hesitated for a split second smiled and started forward again. "I'll just have to teach you both proper manners." He said darkly. Sasuke stepped in his brothers way, by his reaction I'd say it caught Itachi off guard. "You won't touch my familiar or Toshida. This is my house so I suggest you take your royal behind back to the hell hole you crawled out of and tell father that I'm more than capable of taking care of myself." He said calmly. That's Sasuke for ya, no matter how dangerous the situation seemed, Sasuke wouldn't let his friends get hurt.

Turning away, Itachi said, "Fine I'll go back but a fair warning. Two very powerful demons have been tracked here and if need be my group will intercept depending on the damage the two cause. I suggest you clean up your mess before I have to." There was a bright flash, a large red circle hovered in front of him. He left us with one last thing, "Don't die half breed."

Sakura pov

I stood a little shocked that Sasuke stood up for me, especially against family. Toshida sighed then turned and hugged my waist, "I was so scared."
"Naruto show Sakura to a guest room and help her get situated." Sasuke said. "Umm....what about you?" Naruto asked. My raven haired partner was quiet for a second then he ran a hand threw his hair, "I'm going to go to my room. Night." Naruto silently led me up the stairwell, I thought back to how Sasuke's eyes glowed with anger and pain when he saw his older brother. Toshida had no ideal why Sasuke was mad but as for now she was focused on me. My moving in temporarily had her all excited. "It'll be nice with another girl living here. Daddy is kind and all but he just wouldn't understand girl problems." She said with a giggle, wonder when she started to refer to Sasuke as daddy.

"I'll help with all your girl problems promise." I replide.
"Here's your room. Down the hall on the right is me and Sasuke along with our bathroom. Over here on the left is Toshida and your girls bathroom. Obviously kitchen, living room and stuff are downstairs." Naruto explained grimly. "Are you ok? Something seems to be bugging you." I said. He glanced over at Toshida then down the hall toward Sasuke's room before smiling. "Yep everythings fine. Imma go out for a walk so make your self at home. Toshida keep an eye on her. Make sure she doesn't try anything nasty with Sasuke." I blushed at the comment, "I...I would never." I stammered Toshida hugged my arm, "But daddy needs a wife." Ok this was going to far. Sasuke is just my partner nothing more nothing left. Right?