Ch.14: Keep Your Friends Close and Your Enemies Closer.

Neji pov

"So that's your plan? You want me to lure him out so you can raid his house for a little girl? What are you a pedophile?" I growled. The demon called Zabuza glared at me, his partner Haku stared at me. "What's so special about this girl anyway?" I asked. I wasn't about to go after a child, my only target was Sasuke and even that was personal revenge. "You let us worry about that. You distract the Uchiha and his familiar." Zabuza said.
"Let me stop you right there. I'll need assistance doing that. Him I can take but having her there will hinder our plan." I said. Haku took a step forward, "It may set us back a day or two but if we could possibly take away his blood source then he'd be weakened. Also we could learn their routines..."
"No that will take to long. You hunter will eliminate his blood supply and Haku when you see an opening you take his familiar out." Zabuza said. We nodded, looking at me he seemed to smile behind the wraps around his face. "Get going. We make our move today." I nodded in understanding.

It took at least four hours but finally the waiting paid off. A blonde came looking for the blood suckers liquid power. "Giving a blood transfusion are we?" I asked while walking into his way. The color drained from his face. "Naruto Uzumaki...your the vamp demons butler right?" I asked. No answer which I found to be rude, "I'm going to have to stop you right here. That blood will not reach him."
"You think your going to stop me?" He bravely replide. He talked a big game but I knew his type. A failure and once a failure, always a failure.

Sakura pov

Huffing I rolled over. Sitting up I rubbed my eyes then tried to brush my hair back into semi neatness with my fingers. I just remembered that I was no longer at my house, I was at Sasuke's and I couldn't let him see my morning mode plus I still needed to change and shower. I climbed out of bed, found some clothes and walked to the bathroom. On my way I heard a door click open. Turning I saw a sleepy looking Toshida come stumbling out of Sasuke's room. "Morning Toshida. What were you doing in Sasuke's room?" I asked semi curious. She rubbed the sleep out of her eyes, "I had a nightmare last night so I went to sleep next to daddy so he could keep the monsters away." She said, I smiled. Maybe Sasuke can be a good guy sometimes. "Hey Toshida would you like to take a bath with me?" I asked. Her face brightened, "Really!?" Her response made me giggle, "Yes. Go get you some clothes."

The water was nice and hot. I washed Toshida's purple hair, I was amazed at the vibrant color. Once we were done we got dressed and headed downstairs to find Naruto putting breakfast on the table. "Your up early." He just smiled then sat down plates full of bacon, toast, and eggs. "Wow trying to feed an army?" I joked. The blonde shrugged, "It's rare I get to cook real food for anyone. Sasuke usually just drinks..." He caught himself before going on and saying, "Rootbeer or eats Tomatoes and pizza." Toshida began to eat as if everything was normal. Taking a bite I moaned, the food was excellent. "Mmm. Great food Naruto!" Said blonde blushed at my comment. "Na it's not that good. Me...I'd rather have ramen." To prove his point he pulled a steaming cup-o-ramen out of the microwave.

After gulping it down he sighed, patted his stomach then frowned. Cursing under his breath he walked into the next room. "Everything ok?" I asked Naruto.
"I just have to go get Sasuke some more uh Rootbeer. He's out. If it's ok will you watch Sasuke till I'm back?" He asked as tho Sasuke was a child he was baby sitting. "Um sure."
"Thanks. I won't be long." And with that he walked out. I sat at the table and sighed, I noticed Sasuke hasn't been up yet. "Why havn't you gone to school?" Toshida asked me as she downed her fourth cup of chocolate milk. "Our mission is to stay here and protect you. So to do that we're staying home." I explained. Her eyes seemed to shimmer, "Ooohhhh so cool."

An hour passed. Naruto hasn't come back and Sasuke still hasn't gotten up I began to get bored with a mixture of worry. "Hey Sakura! Can we go for a walk!?" Toshida asked. I remembered Naruto said not to leave but there was nothing here to do. "Sure let's go." I said unaware that the moment we stepped out of the front door we were being watched.