Chap 5: Mission Complete?

Sasuke pov

"Stand down scum or we will have no choice but to kill you." One hooded figure said. I glanced around and noticed that no one had stopped and stared at these hooded people who had guns pointed at me. No one seemed to notice, they all continued to walk around as if nothing was going on. "You may wanna pay more attention to us!" My eyes widened, I ducked in time to feel the wind from the bullets but a figure appeared in front of me. I couldnt dodge so I had no other option then to block.

His kick hit me with much more force then I originally expected. I was sent flying backwards smashing threw the wall of a building. They wasted no time in attacking, the one who kicked me approached at a rapid pace while the other three opened cover fire and approached at a more sadistic pace. I rolled out of the way of the bullets, "To slow blood sucker!" Said the figure who kicked me. He swung at me but thankfully I was ready for it. Blocking it, I used his momentum to find my footing. Once I stood in front of him I smirked, "Is this all you've got!?" I punched him in the stomach sending him crashing into the wall. He left a huge gaping hole in the wall.

"Captain!" One of the armed figures yelled as they began firing at me again. Growling I zoomed forward, grabbing ones gun I used it to shoot the other two then broke the one who stood in front of me's leg causing him to cry out in pain. "Ready to die?" I asked while smirking, my fangs elongated making themselves visible. I could see their face, their baby blue eyes were filled with so much fear that I hesitated. "Run Captain!" They yelled. I realized what was happening, looking back I saw the one I was fighting with climb out of the rubble of the wall. He started to run that's when I heard the click of a gun. Turning back around I only had time to hear the bang then the pain exploded into my shoulder. Blood splashed on the persons face, ruby red clashed with the pale skin of this person, this person who dared injure me. I glared at him, "I was going to let you live...but now..." I didn't finish, my arm hurt and I had to find Sakura to make sure my partner was ok. With a flick of my wrist I slit their throat then stood to follow the captain.

Sakura pov

Seeing Sasuke kill that guy with one punch made me a little envious. I wish I was that strong, but all I can do is turn into a cat which came in handy while following this guy. I ran after him trying to find a way to cut him off but yet I had no luck. He was running and showed no signs of being tired. I wonder if this guy had any connections to those guys who attacked us, who were they? I was brought from my thoughts when I heard a scream. The assassin who I was chasing was now threatening a woman and her little girl. I willed my self to transform back into a human but what I saw next left me stunned and confused. The man stabbed the woman in the heart then laid her beside the little girl who's eyes were filled with tears. "Objective almost complete. Now to destroy this trash." He growled then he reached for the girl. I ran forward and swung, my fist connected with his cheek causing him to skid across the ground. The girl ran down the alley, "Great you let the little mutant escape, I'll have to kill you and go find her again." He groaned. Standing he smiled, "You know a nice looking girl like you and a good guy like me could have a lot of fun. If ya know what I mean." He said with a ghastly chuckle.

Charging forward all I saw was red. I wanted to hurt him for killing that woman who did nothing to deserve what happened to her. I swung but missed, he grabbed my arm and brought me close to him. One hand held my hands behind my back the other rested roughly on my stomach. "I sense your hiding a lot of power little cat." He whispered in my ear, "Release it. Or if you want I can do it for you." His hand crept down my stomach toward the front of my skirt, "Yeah right douche." I brought my head back hitting him right in the nose, I smiled as I felt it crack. He let me go and stumbled back holding his now bloody nose. "What's wrong? I thought you were supposed to be an assassin? If so your the weakest one ever." I scoffed, although I let my guard down. He rushed forward, hitting me in the gut then followed up with a strike to the face. His hand wrapped around my throat, "I'm so tempted to end this early." He mumbled. I gripped his wrist and tried to rip free from his grasp but I couldn't, I could barely breath as it was.

My vision started to grow darker, I hated that the last thing I was going to see was his stupid smirk when a flash caught my eye. I hit the ground and gasped as crisp air entered my lungs. The assassin skidded back, aura pulsed around him. "You two have no ideal what your up against. Your so far out of your league that you don't even know there is one." He yelled. All his wounds began to heal, "And I see you were kind enough to bring my target back to me. I thank you." I frowned. 'What does he mean?' I thought but then I saw her. The little girl who's mother was killed by this guy was in Sasukes arms, her purple hair hid her left eye but she held on to him tightly.

He sat her down. "Sakura...we won't be able to beat him like this. Turns out he's a level E assassin, the mission we were given must have been a mistake but we might be able to take him if..." He hesitated, I got to my feet. The assassin came at us, two large hunting knives ready to slice us to pieces, Sasuke blocked his first swing leaving an opening for me to hit him but that's what he wanted. As I went to hit him he switched his stance, he knocked Sasuke off balance and swung at me, at the rate I was going there was no way I was going to be able to dodge. Right as the blade came at me I was by something else. Sasuke grabbed me and jerked me out of the way causing the assassins blade to hit the ground which cracked. "Thanks." I huffed. Sasuke nodded, "Sasuke your shoulder!" I blurted. He had a bloody hole in his shoulder, the blood was starting to soak threw. "I'm fine I just got careless. It won't happen again." He spoke calmly.

"Careless or not your both still going to die here. I'll teach that stupid school not to send amateurs after a master assassin!" He ran at us again. Aura pulsed over his blades, Sasuke glared at him and I could had sworn for just a second his eyes turned dark red. Out of thin air Sasuke created a long thin sword to appear, he blocked the assassins strike and grab me. We jumped backwards. "I'm sorry...I feel so useless." I whispered. "Then be useful. Become my Familiar." Sasuke said with a serious tone, "That may be our only chance at beating him." I had heard that once a Familiar found a partner both of their powers grow stronger. They are able read each others movements, even the slightest disturbance in their masters breath could be used as a sign to destroy an enemy but do I really want Sasuke as my master? "Sakura focus! Become my Familiar!" He yelled while blocking the assassins strike again. What should I do?

To be continued....