Chap 3: Transformations and purposes pt.1

Sasuke pov

"Would you please sit down." I muttered, more to myself then to Naruto. The blonde was standing across from me at our almost barren table. "I'm looking for someone. He said he'd eat lunch with us, I met him today." I scoffed, apparently my supposed butler had made a friend from which he could have fun with. A guy with really pale skin came walking up. At first the smile he wore was completely fake but his eyes told a different story, made me wonder what exactly was he. That's when I noticed two girls behind him. One with blonde hair and pale blue eyes, the other with pink hair and bright emerald eyes that were fixated on me.
"Hey Sai! Glad you could make it. Eh? Who's this?" Naruto asked while staring wide eyed at both girls. "This is Ino, my girlfriend and familiar." He said while wrapping his arm around the blondes waist. "And this is my bestfriend Sakura! She's also a familiar. She hasn't found anyone yet and she's single." The blonde said while smiling at me. Sakura blushed a shade of pink and looked away.

Naruto shook their hands then told them to sit. Once everyone was seated food somehow magically appeared in front of Sai and the girls, an assortment of food. "Whoa how did you guys do that!?" Naruto loudly exclaimed. Sai gave him that same fake smile then nodded, "Just think of the food you want and it'll appear." He replide. Narutos face scrunched up then in a poof of smoke a steaming bowl of ramen sat in front of him. "So...your an Uchiha?" Sakura spoke for the first time since sitting down. She was picking at her lunch which happened to be a bowl of ice cream and staring right at me. Everyone's eyes were now on me as if waiting for my answer.

Sitting up straight I met her gaze then answered. "Yes. I'm Sasuke Uchiha, thought I made that clear." Her emerald eyes brightened, "What's the son of the great devil lord doing here!?" Ino said loudly. I noticed Naruto's happy demeanor darken, he knew where this was going. "I'm here because I want to be. I...."
"Your lying..." Sai interrupted. Then he sat forward slightly as if to only talk to me and said, "You can tell us anything. We won't tell anyone, we'd like you to trust us." Naruto looked over at me, nodding I sighed. "If my father had it his way he wouldn't claim me. Its my mother who forces him to." I remembered all the pain clearly, I remembered what kind of filth I am. I noticed they were waiting on me to go on so after taking a breath I did. I told them just as I remembered it.

"My father was not the stay with one woman man. He rules over one of the most powerful houses in the demon world, The Uchiha house. The demon world is like the port for a lot of supernatural beings but don't mistake it for hell, its not nearly that dark and flaming. It looks just like a normal town just filled with abnormal people. One night my father had a little fun with a vampire princess who's family was staying in the demon world, needless to say that's how I was born. I'm looked down on as a demon vampire hybrid, when I was born even my own father didn't want me and my birth mother died during child birth. I was a monster in a world full of monsters when finally my mother now found out about my fathers deception she forced him to take me in. I became known as Sasuke "Demon-Vamp" Uchiha. My older brother Itachi always seemed to care for me more then anyone and for that I'm grateful. I've been sent to this school because I can't take over the family business. So my father sent me here hoping to find someone to unlock any secrets my hybrid blood might be hiding. So far nothing." I ended my story, everyone but Naruto was staring at me in silence. Thankfully I was saved by the bell, Standing I walked to my next class. Transformations.

Sakura pov

I hung onto his every word, each one he spoke drew me closer. I stared at him from my desk which was situated at the back of class. He was so interesting to me yet I couldn't put my finger on why I was so drawn to him. "Alright maggots listen up. This class is known as Transformations for a reason and here in this class we're going to look at different transformations Familiars can make and what purpose that transformation has. So who first!?" Our teacher shouted. I believe her name is Anko a Familiar to Ibiki Marino a head fighter. "How about you? Hyuga isn't it?" She said pointing to a raven haired girl at the front of class. Everyone knew her or more as knew her family. The Hyugas are known for being in the hunter division, her cousin left a year ago and has made a name for himself.

"Come on don't be shy, hurry up." The teacher rushed. Hinata is the girls name, she is like me. She has no partner yet and I honestly don't see her having one any time soon, she's way shy. Poking her fingers together she blushed deeplyand stared out at the class. "Just transform I'll explain after that."
"Oh...o...ok." She muttered in response. Her form began to shimmer then brighten in a light of purple. Once the light died down in her place sat a cute little bird. It resembled a small canary except its feathers were a soft lavender. "Ok. Can anyone tell me anything about the advantage this form would have for her partner?" The teacher asked. I noticed that no ones hand rose, I was about to raise my hand when someone beat me to it. "Yes you new guy." She said pointing to Sasuke. "In that form she'd be good for aerial surveillance."

"Excellent. Great answer. Yes as a small bird she can do aerial surveillance for her partner, keeping tabs on enemies or other partners during a mission." The teacher explain. "Ok. Good. You may go back to your chair. Who's next?" She asked while Hinata returned to her seat. I hesitated to raise my hand, but I really wanted to impress Sasuke badly so before I could control myself, my hand shot up. "Ill go next." I said silently hoping I wouldn't screw this up.

To be cont....

(A/N: IIIIIIMMMMM BACK! BUT NO REALLY SORRY I HAVNT UPDATED IN AWHILE I'VE HAD STUFF GOING ON. BUT HERE LIES YOUR NEW CHAPTER AND PLEASE BE KIND AND SUGGEST SOME ANIME FOR ME TO WATCH. I'M WATCHING HIGHSCHOOL DXD RIGHT NOW AND ITS AWESOME. OK THANKS FOR READING PLZ READ MY OTHER SASUSAKU AND NONE SASUSAKU STORIES WHICH CAN BE FOUND ON MY PAGE!! BBBYYYEEEE!!!!!)