Aladdin

You shuffled around the dark room. After Barakat had killed Judal, he, and his men, had taken you to another town. Once you arrived at the place you were to stay, he threw you in the room you were currently in and locked the door.

The only light that shined into the room was shining through the window. Of course you could jump through the window and run away, but you weren't that foolish. Sure, your room was on ground level, but Barakat had tied you to the bed post so "no one will kidnap you again." You were only able to walk a few feet away from the bed.

You sighed. All the time, effort and money you had spent to escape his clutches were all put to waste in just one night. It didn't go as you had planned. Tears started to drip out of your eyes without you even noticing.

"Why are you so sad, miss?"

Your head bolted up to see someone looking at you from outside the window.

"I don't think pretty girls like you should be sad."

You just continued to stare at him.

"And why are you tied up? You don't look like a slave. I guess I'll just have to free you."

The boy climbed into the room and walked over to you. You were scared, yet relieved someone was going to set you free. Then you saw it, the birds. It was just briefly, but it surprised you, because they were different than the other ones you had seen.

"Who are you?" You managed to squeak out.

"I'm Aladdin!" The blue haired boy said cheerfully. "What's your name, miss?"

"I'm (y/n)."

You didn't want to tell him much because you didn't know whether you could trust him or not. Judal had basically abducted you and told you to travel with him, which you didn't mind, but this was different. This boy had simply hopped into your room and freed you. It was strange. It was even stranger that you saw the same bird like things you saw with Judal.

Although, Judal's were a little different than the boy's, who you now knew as Aladdin. Aladdin's were cheerful and bright. You only saw a few, but the ones you did see were dancing around him. This made you smile and trust him a little more. Judal's hadn't been as excited. They just fluttered around him with almost all of their brightness gone.

"Can I call you (n/n)?" Aladdin asked. (A/N: for those of you that haven't read reader inserts in the past, it means nickname.)

You nodded your head, unable to speak because you were still stunned by the bird like things.

"I was wondering if you wanted to travel with me, (y/n). You don't seem very happy here and I want to see you smile. I think you would look even prettier with a smile." When he said this, he held his hand out to you, a smile on his face.

"Sure!"

You were beginning to like this boy, and anyone who offered to help you get away from Barakat was definitely on your good side. You reached up and grabbed his hand. He had untied your ropes earlier, and so you were free to move wherever you wanted, you were free once again.

Aladdin pulled you out of the window and onto a magical flying carpet. This had surprised you, and you clung to him. Sure you had flown before, but never on a carpet. It kind of freaked you out. Aladdin giggled at your action and assured you that you would be alright.

After flying for a little bit, the carpet came to a halt and hovered a few feet off the ground. You and Aladdin jumped off the carpet. You were surprised when he tied it around his head. So it's a magic turban, not carpet, you thought. Once he finished, he grabbed your hand and pulled you behind him. He had told you on the turban ride that he was bringing you to his two friends that he traveled with. He had also told you that he was a magi. You were astonished that a young boy like him could be a magi. You didn't know about about magi, besides the fact that they were supposed to be very powerful magicians.

After a minute of being dragged by the young magi, you arrived at a makeshift camp. Aladdin pushed you forward and said, "This is (n/n)!"

The two peoples' eyes were wide open with shock and concern, because Aladdin had almost shoved you into the fire they were sitting by.

You simply waved and said "Hello, my name is (y/n)."

There was a boy and a girl. The boy had blond hair and welcoming golden eyes. The girl had fiery red hair and eyes to match. They weren't as welcoming, but you could still see kindness in them. She looked like a Fanalis to you.

Aladdin introduced them, "This is Alibaba and this is Morgiana, but you can call her Morg like me!"

"Hello Alibaba, Morgiana. It is nice to meet you both." You smiled your heartwarming smile.

This made Aladdin and Alibaba blush a bit and Morgiana's lip curled up a little bit.

"She's going to be traveling with us from now on!" Aladdin cheered.

__________ __________ __________
Sadly, I almost forgot to post today! I didn't though. I was too busy making Judal's harem pants and yelling at my sewing machine for being to stupid. Anyways, I know that Aladdin didn't wear his turban after he was in Magnostadt Academy and that this takes place after that, but just deal with it, okay? I am pretty sure you can make that small exception. Anyways, I hope you liked the chapter!

NEXT TIME:

"A magi is a magical being who chooses king candidates to capture dungeons and become a king who will unite the lands together. There are four magi right now. One wanders and doesn't stay in one place too long, Morgiana has meet him before, his name is Yunan. Another one lives in the Ream empire. He is a friend of mine from Magnostadt Academy, Titus. Then of course, there's me. Finally, there is the magi of the Kou Empire. He is an evil and very powerful magi, I hope you will never have to meet him, for your own safety."

"Really? I hope so too. What's his name?"

Reader-chan learns more about magis in the next chapter! But what happens when Aladdin starts telling her about the other magis and she makes a surprising discovery? Find out in the next chapter, Magis and Dungeon Capturers.