Yunan

It had been a few days since you ran from Barakat's men and bumped into that stranger. He had seemed like a nice guy, and you would have liked to get to know him more, but with the situation you were in, that wasn't possible.

You were a few towns over from that one a few days ago, and you had managed to lose the men yesterday. Now, you were wandering around the town, thinking of your options. You could either find a hotel and rest here for a few days or just keep moving to create an even bigger gap between yourself and the men chasing you. You were unsure what to do, because as helpful as it would be to create a bigger gap, you were exhausted, having not slept much the past week or so.

You sighed and let your thoughts wander, trying to think of the best option. You weren't paying much attention to where you were headed, so you accidentally tripped on a bump in the road, and almost fell, but caught yourself before you could do so. Once you regained your balance, you acted as if nothing had happened, kept walking, and thought some more about what your best option would be. You didn't seem to learn your lesson from a few seconds before, as you weren't paying attention and bumped into something. Actually, it was someone.

You rubbed your nose and apologized, looking up in the process. You choked on your spit. It was the stranger from a few days ago. He smiled, obviously having recognized you.

"It seems that you just can't learn, can you?" He chuckled.

"Yeah," you said sheepishly, "I guess I just can't learn to keep my head out of the clouds when I'm walking."

"Well, you should probably learn so that this doesn't happen every time we meet."

"Yeah, I guess so."

"I'm Yunan by the way, seeing as I didn't get the time to tell you before you ran away last time."

"Yeah, sorry about that. I was in a difficult situation at the time, so I didn't get to greet you properly."

"Its alright, ah-"

"(Y/n)," you interrupted.

"Its nice to meet you, (y/n)."

"It's nice to meet you too, Yunan."

You both shook hands and wandered around the town together learning a bit more about each other's interests. At some point, you had found a nice grassy area and sat down together. After you finished your sentence, silence fell between you two, making you feel slightly awkward. You were going to break the silence, but Yunan beat you to it.

"I know that we just got to know each other, so I am not going to pry into your personal affairs, but I will say that I became quite curious after seeing you being chased by those men," Yunan stated.

You tensed up a bit, unsure whether you should tell him or not and unsure of where he was going with this.

"But," he continued, "I figured I would leave the subject alone and let you tell me what you wanted whenever you were ready, so don't feel pressured or worried and tell me when you feel the time is right."

You looked Yunan in the eye, as he had turned to you when he continued speaking, and lightly nodded. You felt that you could trust this man just by looking into his eyes. You felt comfortable around him. You nodded again, more confident this time. He smiled, understanding, and turned to look back at the town before you.

"(Y/n)?" Yunan called.

"Yes?"

"Do you want to travel with me for a little bit? I don't often have company, so it gets quite lonely when I travel. Also, if you travel with me, I can help you escape from those men. After all, if you stay here much longer, they will find you, and I don't think you want that to happen."

You thought about it for a moment. The deal seemed pretty good, and you definitely wouldn't mind spending more time with Yunan and learning about him.

"Sure, I think it would be fun," you happily replied, smiling.

Yunan smiled back and stood up, his hand held out to help you up.

"Well then, if you are ready, we will head out right now."

"I'm ready whenever you are!"

"Then off we go!"

You both started walking to a new town, but you didn't care, as long as you had a friend to be with, you didn't care where you were headed. You smiled at Yunan again, and he smiled back, but as soon as you looked away, his smile dropped. He didn't know everything about you, but he knew just enough to know that you were in more danger than you had originally though you were, and he wasn't sure if he could protect you from it.

Yay! I told you I would get one out this weekend! Aren't you proud of me!? So, this is a somewhat short chapter, but hopefully the next one will be longer, hopefully. I have three more chapters scheduled before the end chapters for each magi, as this is a story you get to choose your ending for. I also realized that it is a pain in the but to not call you (y/n) in the story, so I am going to go back to all of the chapters where you had an assigned name and change it. I hope you enjoyed this chapter, but for now, it is preview time!

NEXT TIME:

You giggled at the blond haired magician. Despite his serious and mysterious first impression, he was quite childish. He had been pouting all day when you had to drag him away from the cute rabbit you found in the woods next to the path you were on. Hw had squealed in excitement when he saw it, and went over to try and pet it. As adorable as you thought it was, you knew that Yunan would just get his hand bitten off if he kept trying to pet it. Yet, even after you told him what would happen if he kept trying, he completely ignored you and kept baby talking the confused little rabbit. In a last attempt to get him away, you grabbed his hat and ran away with it.

"(Y/n)," He shouted, "come back here with my hat!"

You just giggle and ran om, Yunan trying to catch up to you.

Awww, it seems like the next chapter will have a bunch of moments with Yunan and (y/n) being fluffy together! I bet you can't wait to see what mischief you two get into in thebnext chapter!

Goodbye Reader-chan!!! Have an anime filled day!!!