Hey Guys! - Answers

Sorry, I realized I forgot to update this before posting it! There are more questions and answers on here now!

Here are the answers to your questions!

Kay, let's start simple. What's your favorite color and why?

Mine's white because I think it means it is pure, uncontaminated. I also think it is because of my artistic side liking white because it could mean that it is blank and needs some color ;D

Wow... That is deep. Sadly, I don't think I can come up with any reasons like that for why my favorite color is my favorite color, but for you, LyraAmaterasu-chan, I will try my best! I haven't really ever thought about why my favorite colors are my favorites. So, to start, I have three different favorite colors, black, dark green, and dark blue.

Black- Um... I guess maybe I like it because it is the same color as my soul...

Dark Green- I have always liked green, and I am not completely sure why, but my whole family loves green. So, maybe I like it because it has been with me for practically my whole life since my parents like it. Otherwise, green tends to be a calming color, so in my crazy and busy world, it is nice to have something calming.

Dark Blue- Again, it might be the calming factor of it, or maybe not. I am unsure why I like it, but just recently I took a liking to it.

Who is your favorite anime character?

Really. Really? Did you... Did you just... Okay, I will name some of my favorites, because one does not simply have a favorite anime character...

-Levi (Attack on Titan)
-Judal (Magi)
-Makoto (Free!)
-Kakashi (Naruto)
And about a billion more that would take forever to list...

Who are some of your favorite music artists?

Thank you for not making me pick one. Idk if I have mentioned it before, but I love Kpop, so all of the following are Kpop groups/artists. If you haven't checked out any Kpop yet, go do so now!

-Exo
-Bangtan Boys
-Got7
-Big Bang
-Infinite
-Eric Nam
-f(x)
And a ton more, so go check them out!

What's the reason you like anime? And if you get to live in one anime world which one would it be? :>

Well, that's a tough one... I hope you are all prepared for the deep stuff that's about to happen. I guess besides the fact that they are entertaining and amazing, they allow me to escape. I don't have a terrible life or terrible things in my life that make it hard, I actually have a pretty great life with tons of people that love, care for, and support me, but even so, it still allows me to escape from reality. We all have things that we don't want to think about or that we want to avoid, some people's things are just worse than others. Not only do I get to escape and not have to think about any depressing things, but I get to see a whole story of someone's life play out before my eyes. Last year we had to put my dog down that we had had for about seven years. I tried not to cry, and so when we got home I just curled up on the couch and watched anime (No, I don't remember which one) while the rest of my family buried him. I later told my family that I hope they didn't think I didn't care or that I was being inconsiderate, it was just my way of trying to cope with it.

Okay, I will stop with the deep stuff now because we don't need any more of that! As my friend would say, we are no longer in the kiddy pool! I'm going to go move onto the next question so that I don't start having an existential crisis or something.

What's your favorite opening?

Okay, now this is going to be hard... I love a lot of anime openings and endings and can't choose an all-time favorite, so I'll tell you one that I like a lot right now. At the moment I really like the Mobile Suit Gundam Ironblooded Orphans OP called Raise your Flag (it's by Man with a Mission). I love a lot of openings and endings, but at the moment, I really like this one, but that could change any minute!