Sorry Stranger

Yeah, I haven't published a chapter in a long time, and excuses, excuses, blah blah blah. Nothing new there. In other news, besides me actually publishing a chapter, school is over for the year, so I will have more free time to spend writing, which we all know won't happen. This is a short chapter, just so you know, but a chapter nonetheless. Sorry for the wait!

You had finally arrived in a small town after weeks of wandering around. You would have admired the small town more if you weren't currently running for your freedom. You had luckily been able to avoid Barakat and his men the few times that you encountered them on the road. In fact, you had been doing really well on hiding and avoiding them until one of his men spotted you sneaking out of the bushes.

You were weaving your way through the few people on the streets, trying to get rid of your followers, but because it was such a small town with barely any people on the streets, it was really hard. They were getting closer to you by the second, and you were starting to worry. You could almost feel their disgusting breath on your neck. Just as you thought it was over, as they were almost on top of you, you saw your opportunity for escape. Just before they could grab you, you dashed into an alley, sprinting off at full speed. Luckily, your unexpected move had left them off guard, making it possible for you to escape, or at least get ahead. You ran through the streets and alleys for a while until you thought you would be a good distance away. You looked behind you, and smirked as you realized that you had lost them once again, but the smirk didn't last long, as you bumped into something and fell to the ground. In your dizziness, you saw stars, or what you thought were stars, but you soon realized that they were nothing other than the little white birds. But as sudden as they came, they disappeared. You looked up to see what you had bumped into, and when you did, you saw an interesting man standing in front of you.

You had to admit that despite his odd looks, he was quite attractive. You wouldn't say that he looked very odd, it was just that you don't see people dressed like him everyday. He had a very long blonde hair, which reminded you of Titus's, that was pulled back into a braid. He also had very beautiful and wise looking blue eyes, you could lost in the depth that they held. His eyes almost looked as if they had seen hundreds of years of events. Both of these traits were fairly normal to you. It was his outfit that really looked odd. It was an interesting assortment of green and white clothing with brown boots that went past his knees. You were staring at him for more that a few seconds before you realized that he was holding out his hand to help you up. You gratefully grabbed it and apologized as soon as you were back on both feet.

"I am very sorry, I wasn't paying much attention to where I was going, so I accidentally bumped into you."

"It's alright," you liked his soothing voice, "I am just curious as to why you were in such a hurry in such a tranquil town."

"Well," you started, but stopped yourself, not sure if you could trust this man. You had just met him, yet felt like had known him for years just by gazing into his eyes. Something about his was just making you feel as if you could tell him anything. "You see, I am runni-"

"There she is!"

"Quick! Let's get her before she gets away again!"

You flinched when you heard the statements that were obviously meant towards you, and turned your head to find the two men who you had lost earlier running towards you and the blonde man next to you.

You pulled your hand apart from the man's, having not realized that you two were still holding hands, and started to run away. He watched you as you ran away from him. You thought he would looked very confused, but by his facial expression, he seemed to understand the situation you were in. He smiled, and nodded a goodbye before starting to walk away. Before you two had gotten too far apart, you yelled to him.

"Goodbye it was nice meeting you, and again, I'm so sorry about bumping into you!"

"Don't worry," he called back, just as you were getting too far away to hear, leaving the next words heard by no one but himself, "we will meet again soon."

YAY!!!!! It was short, but interesting. I know that I started out with everyone's names as their first title, but I just wanted to change it up for Yunan. *gasp* I said who this was! Well, if you couldn't already tell from my terrible description or the fact that he is the only remaining Magi to write about, I am sorry I just spoiled it for you... Anyways, I am going to try and write the next chapter soon, which I have said many times in the past and never lived up to, but I will honestly try this time.

Also, no preview for the next chapter cause I am lazy, but also because I will post the next chapter soon, and yes I actually will, I promise. I will be very bored this weekend, for certain reasons, which means that I will be able to write and I will force myself to write because I feel bad about not publishing that often. Look forward to it!

Goodbye Reader-chan!!! Have an anime filled day!!!