Path Two

I was looking for fan art and saw this and died

I was looking for fan art and saw this and died. I wasn't gong to put it as the main picture, cause I still wanted to use the fan art I found, but I still needed to show you this cause it is what I need in my life. It is cute, and I am dying, and it is too much for my dark soul, so I am melting! Aladdin and Gon (Hunter x Hunter) are like my two favorite little children. I want to snuggle them and make them my little brothers or something.

 I want to snuggle them and make them my little brothers or something

Now I found this and I just can't, it's too much... I don't know if I'll be able to post the next chapters because I am melting too fast! HELP! Don't worry, I will post them! I will find a way!

You had been running and hiding down this path for a week. So far, you hadn't come across any town, and you were starting to run out of supplies. You were left down to a decent sized hunk of bread and one third of a canteen of water. You had been running most of this week, even though you were a little ways ahead of Barakat and his men, because you didn't feel safe being followed on one very long and almost completely straight path. You were tired and had gotten slower by the day, but despite the lack of energy and the sore muscles, you kept running. You strangely didn't regret coming down this path, but you desperately wanted to reach a town soon. The gods must have heard our answer, because soon enough you started to see a town at the end of the path.

You sped up, your exhausted body forgot, and bolted into the city. While running through the streets and marketplaces, you realized that you had been here before. It was the city of Balbad, one of the first large cities you visited on your journey. You changed your pace to a fast walk, and tried to blend in. You had no idea if Barakat had left men here to see if you ever came back. You found a group of people heading towards a ship, and you decided to follow them. Sure, maybe going onto a ship while being closely chased wasn't the best idea, but it would help if it let you put some distance between you and your pursuers. You realized that the ship's sailors was taking payments as people got on the boat, so you slipped out of line and found a part of the ship where you could sneak aboard. You looked around and saw that there were no sailors nearby you on the ground or the spot of the ship you were going to get on. You quickly climbed up the side, and hoisted yourself over the railing of the ship. You safely made it over, and made sure that no one had seen you sneak on. You sighed in relief when you realized you were fine. As soon as you realized that, your legs gave away, your sudden surge of adrenaline gone. You suddenly realized how sore and tired you really were. You stood up, knowing that you couldn't just relax there, and walked to the area where all of the other passengers were headed. You figured that when you got to the cabins, you could get some sleep.