Departure

Well, finally!!!! I am so sorry that this chapter is so late! Ugh, I am terrible at frequently updating. I promise I will try better! *bows at 90° angle* On another unrelated note, I am posting this on Kris Oppa's birthday, so I'm not sure if that is good or bad. He is very talented and amazing, so I'll assume it's a good thing. Well, anyways... Enjoy the story, Reader-chan!!!

Today you were really sad. You had know for awhile that this day would come eventually. You had known that eventually you would have to leave Aladdin and company. One time you heard then talking over where they were headed next, and you knew you weren't headed that way. That meant you would have to leave them, and sadly, that was today.

You had had so many great adventures with everyone and it was hard to leave them, especially because they had brought you out of the beginning of what could have been depression. Aladdin had saved you from Barakat once before. Although you didn't know he had done it twice now.

They had taught you so much on your journey and you had created so many memories. Normally, you would just travel with them as long as you could have, but the circumstances weren't right. They were going to head to Sindria soon, and although that would get you farther away from Barakat, it wasn't smart. To be trapped on an island with someone chasing you wasn't a good idea, and the fact that Barakat said he knew some powerful people in Sindria, means there was no doubt he was going to contact them about his missing fiancé. That wouldn't be too bad, but you had meet some of these people at the party you had meet Barakat at, so they knew what you looked like.

So, you decided you would have to leave the wonderful group if you were going to stay safely away from Barakat and his men. You would have been sad and depressed the entire time, but you just couldn't do that when you were with him. He was like a little ray of sunshine in your storm cloud filled sky. With all the depressing things happening to you recently, it was nice to have him around to brighten your day.

It was going to be difficult for you to leave the friends that had had your back from the start, and more times than you knew. (A/N: Remember the Judal incident?) You were gloomy the whole day, just waiting for the awful time to come. Although you were sad, you still laughed and tried to have fun with your friends.

Then, suddenly, it was time. You saw the part where the path forked out, one path headed towards a port to Sindria and the other to Leam. Aladdin and company started heading down the path that would lead them to Sindria. But they stopped and turned around after a few steps. Why, because you stopped in your tracks and let tears start to fall.

"Hey guys," you sniffled, "I-I need to tell you something. I can't travel with you any lo-"

"It's okay, (Y/N), we know," Aladdin smiled. "We knew that one day you would have to part ways with us." He ran and hugged you.

"We wish we could have spent more time with you, but we understand the situation you are in even if you don't think we do," Alibaba said and also hugged you.

"All we want is for you to be safe and happy, (y/n)," Morgiana continued, joining the group hug.

After a few minutes of hugging, they pulled away, Aladdin and Alibaba grinning like idiots with tears in their eyes.

"If you guys need to cry, you can just do it. I won't judge and I don't think Morgiana will either." You look to Morgiana, who nodded.

They just shook your heads and tried even harder to hold in their tears. You just smiled and shook your head. You were going to miss these cheery idiots.

You waved and started to walk down the path to Leam. You were struggling to leave your friends; it was also hard not to try and bawl your eyes out, but you knew you needed to keep going.

"Hey, (y/n)!" You heard a shout from behind you.

You whipped your head around and saw a grinning Aladdin waving at you yelling, "Let's look forward to our next meeting, (y/n), because I know that I can't wait to see you again!"

You slightly smiled at the adorable boy and waved back.

"Yeah, I can't wait until we see each other again!" You yelled back.

You turned around and kept walking, feeling as if a little of the weight on your shoulders had suddenly been taken off. You let a few more tears fall before rubbing your face with your arm. You trekked forward, a determined look on your face. Leam, here I come.

Yay! It's done and bad and short but its still a chapter and I hope you enjoyed the miniscule fluff in this.

NEXT TIME:

'Wow...' You thought. 'Leam is so...so...big.'

You gapped in awe at the large and bustling empire. 'Someone could get lost in here...'

Yu were just wandering around, continuing to gape at the all the amazing things going on here. Then you hit something hard and fell onto your but. You rubbed it before standing up. 'Curse my clumsyness,'

"I'm sorry about that, miss," a gentle yet strong voice said.

There they were again. 'The birds...'

Oh! Reader-chan is in the big empire of Leam! I hope she doesn't get lost by being to amazed. Not to mention that she sees the Rukh once again and bumps into some stranger. Find out what happens in the next chapter! (Which will hopefully come out next Saturday!)

Goodbye, Reader-chan!!! Have an anime filled day!!!