Time Together

It was your second day in Leam. After you had met Titus, Marga had come running to him, asking you both some pretty embarrassing questions.

--Flashback--

"I didn't know you had a girlfriend!" Marga exclaimed as Titus set her down.

Titus froze, unsure of what to do, with his face as red as a Morgiana's hair.

"No, I... Uh... S-she's not... Were n-not," he stuttered out.

"No, sweetie," you smiled at the little girl, "we aren't dating. In fact, we just met today, because I just came into the city, and since he is a nice man, he offered to show me around."

Marga's mouth made an "o" and she nodded her head, finally seeming to understand the situation.

Now that Marga was with you and Titus, the air became less tense and awkward. She was a little bundle of joy, and you loved to spend time with her. Even though she had finally understood your relationship with Titus, she kept pestering you two about being a couple, but every time you just quietly and calmly denied the questions. Every time Marga asked a question, Titus's cheeks flared red and he seemed to get flustered. You too had gotten a little flustered by her repeated questions, but definitely not as much as Titus. You thought it was actually kind of cute.

The three of you wandered around the city, Marga now assuming the role of tour guide, with Titus correcting her a few times. While going on your little adventure, you and Marga had grabbed each others hands at some point and started skipping down the path, humming a little song, your arms swinging to the beat. You two stopped when you realized that an elderly man had stopped Titus and was talking to him. You both went silent and listened to their conversation.

"I'd like to thank you for doing such a great job bringing our country back to it's feet in a very short period of time. I remember when Scheherazade was in charge of this country well, and I think that you have followed very well in her footsteps. Thank you once again," the elderly man bowed deeply.

You were surprised and confused at the man's statement but it only intrigued you more. You waited to see what Titus's response was.

"Oh, no," Titus shook his hands furiously, "you don't need to thank me for doing it. I am very happy with being Leam's magi, so I don't need to be thanked. I just only hope that I will be a good enough magi for the people of this country."

Magi? You thought. I am pretty sure I have heard that before... Who was it with? Was it at a town?

"No need to worry," the elder assured your new found friend, "You are an amazing magi from what I have seen so far, and I think you have a bright future ahead of you. You are special, one of the great magi, so you can't doubt yourself."

Then it hit you.

--Flashback within a Flashback-- (A/N: Lol, I just had to write that.)

"Hey, Aladdin?"

"Yeah?" the blue haired boy chirped.

"Earlier you mentioned that you are a magi. I don't know much about the topic of magicians and magi, so could you give me some background information?"

"Well, a magi is a magical being who chooses king candidates to capture dungeons and become a king, or queen, who will unite the lands and rule it. There are four magi right now. One wanders and doesn't stay in one place too long, Morgiana has meet him before, his name is Yunan. Another one lives in the Leam empire. He is a friend of mine from Magnostadt Academy, Titus. Then of course, there's me. Finally, there is the magi of the Kou Empire. He is an evil and very powerful magi, I hope you will never have to meet him, for your own safety."

--End Flashback within a Flashback--

That's right! You remembered. Aladdin told me about how he was a magi, and that there were three others spread out across the continent. That's why Titus's name sounded so familiar! I was sure I had heard it before. Oh, and Aladdin said that they were friends. Wait, so that means that the Titus I have been following is a magi! I just love to run into magi don't I?

While these thoughts were swirling around in your head, Titus had said goodbye to the man and walked back over to you and Marga, who was just staring confusedly at you, because you were staring off into space with a thoughtful yet confused look on your face. Titus was waving his hand in front of your face and calling out your name for a while, but you still didn't respond. He suddenly grabbed your hand and you came back to reality.

When you looked and saw how close he was to you, your cheeks had a flushed look on them, and then when you looked down and realized he was holding your hand, you became pretty red. Titus also seemed to realize this, and he immediately let go and turned red. You secretly wondered if he was part of the Ren household because of how red his cheeks were, it was exactly the color of their hair.

"Sorry, you just zoned out, so I thought that I would just drag you along until you came to," Titus apologized, still as red as Kouen's hair.

"It's fine!"

After finishing the tour for the day, Titus led you to what he said was the best hotel in the city. You had just nodded, thanked him, said goodbye to Marga, and went to check out a room.

--End Flashback--

You were going to meet up with Titus again to finish your tour. You appreciated his effort to make you comfortable in the city, and especially with the fact that he was a Magi and a ruler, and you were sure that he was busy. You decided to ask him about it today, at a good time, because you felt guilty for listening to his conversation the previous day.

You walked for a while, zoning out here and there to let your thoughts consume you, until you were nearing the said meeting place. Once you reached it, you scanned the area for the magi, starting to worry, thinking that he was running late or had completely forgotten your arrangements. Your nervous thoughts were put at ease when you saw the familiar long blond hair, swaying in the distance. You squeezed through the crowd and hurried over to the blond. When you got there, you two greeted each other and started small talk as you walked around the city, continuing your tour. After about an hour, you decided it was time to finally ask him about being a magi.

"So," you started, unsure how to exactly phrase this, "I kind of heard the conversation you had with that man yesterday."

Titus looked at you, curious at where this was going.

"I heard you were a magi. I wanted to ask you if it was true. I know that I might be butting into your personal life a little too much, and we don't know each other that well yet so if you are uncomfortable talking about this, you don't need to."

"Yes, I am in fact a magi, and don't sell yourself short, we might have only just met yesterday, but you are closer to me than some of my other friends," Titus responded.

You just nodded, and kept on talking to Titus, learning more about each other before you finally had to split apart once again.

YAY! Another part published and done! I hope you enjoyed it, especially because of the long wait, which I apologize for once again.

NEXT TIME:

When you arrived, you were greeted by the brownish orange hair colored girl, who had immediately come running up to you, caging your legs in a very tight hug. It was as if she had been waiting by the door for you to come. You just giggled at her actions and hugged her back in the process of picking her up. 

Yes! Reader-chan finally gets some quality time in with Marga and Titus! Be ready for a sort of fluffy chapter, that I'm sure you were all waiting for!

Goodbye Reader-chan!!! Have an anime filled day!!!