2~ Accidents

When we arrived at the station, I shoved him into a chair in the interrogation room. I walked to my desk and rolled over a board. I put a picture of Mariner at the top of the board. I put a picture of James diagonally under him. I started working.

Spencer's POV
I walked to my desk. Emily was working at a board. She had pictures of many people and writing under the people. I sat and watched her for a few hours. Morgan came up behind me.

"How long has she been like this?" Morgan asked

I looked up at him. He looked like he was ready to leave.

"Only a few. She's onto something." I said

"You should go home. It's 9 o'clock."

I nodded and gathered my things.

Morgan's POV- a month later
I walked into the office. Emily's board was covered in writing and pictures. She had a large cup of coffee on her desk. I set my bag down and walked over to her.

"What's all of this?" I asked

"The top picture is the victim and everyone else are people that would've had a reason to kill him."

Hotchner came down from his office. He came over to Emily.

"Did you go home last night?"

"No. No I didn't, I just can't let whoever did this get away with it."

"Emily, you can't go without sleep like this."

"I go every night without sleep. I slept once a week in the army. I definitely can go without knowing who killed Mariner."

"Emily! Listen to me-"

Emily's POV
"Stop yelling at me." I whispered, tears streaming down my face

"I am your father, listen to me."

"Dad stop." I whispered

"Hotch, stop!" Morgan yelled

I couldn't handle it anymore.

I grabbed my keys and ran out to my car. I started driving.

Spencer POV
I got to the building and I saw Emily angrily driving off. I followed behind her. Morgan was behind me in his car. When we got to the highway, her car started to swerve on the road. I used the radio to contact Morgan.

"She's swerving." I yelled over the engine

Then we got to a street with trees covering the top of it like a little dome. She started to swerve more. I heard police sirens behind us. I looked at my speed meter. 80 mph. That means Emily had to be going at least 85.

She swerved and hit a tree. I slammed on the breaks and got out. I rushed towards her car. Morgan came running over to me. Once we got the door off, I started getting her out.

"I'm so sorry." She whispered

Her eyes started to flutter closed.

"Emily, you stay with me." Morgan demanded

I cut the last thing preventing her from getting out. I carried her to my car. A police officer came over to me.

"What do you think you are doing?"

"I am with the FBI and so is he we need to get her to the hospital." Morgan hissed

"Okay. I'll take the other car and escort you."

Morgan hopped in the back with Emily. I drove to the hospital going 85. We got her onto a stretcher and they took her away. My phone started ringing. JJ.