17~ A Second Wedding

Wedding Day- Emily POV
I got my wedding dress, shoes, veil, makeup and all my hair stuff into the back of my car before driving to the church. We were having an outdoor wedding again. My maid of honor is Penelope and Reid's best man is Morgan. I walked into the church and went into one of the rooms set aside for brides and weddings. I hung up the dress and set the veil and makeup/hair bags next to it. JJ walked into the room.

"You need help?" She asked

"Please?" I asked

"I'll start on your hair." She said

Penelope walked in. She smiled.

"You excited?" She asked

"Depends." I said

"Are you happy that you're finally getting married?" Penelope said

"Yeah. I am." I said

"Something is wrong here and I don't know what it is so spill. While I do your make up." Penelope said

"I don't want to get married and then have to leave." I said

"No tears. This is supposed to be happy. Focus on today." JJ said

Once I had all my hair and makeup done, Penelope and JJ helped me into my huge dress. It was strapless with a lace bottom. The veil created a huge train on the end. Prentiss walked in just as I got the veil on.

"Oh my gosh. You look amazing." She said

"Thanks." I said

Penelope and JJ helped me into my shoes. Prentiss handed me my bouquet before handing Penelope and JJ their bouquets. Dad came into the room, careful not to let anyone else see.

"Stunning as always." He said

I smiled.

"You ready girls?" He asked

"Let's do this." Prentiss said

They went outside the room. It was just Dad and me.

"I love you no matter what Emily Rose Hotchner." He said

I smiled trying to keep the tears inside. I heard the organ and we walked outside. We walked down the rose pedal path down to the rose archway. Spencer looked handsome in his white tuxedo. I walked up to the archway and handed my bouquet to Penelope.

"I am going to make this short and sweet." The priest started. "Emily Rose Hotchner, do you take Spencer Reid to be your lawfully wedded husband. To love and to cherish him in sickness and in health. If so, say I do."

"I do." I said

"Spencer Reid, do you take Emily Rose Hotchner to be your lawfully wedded wife, to cherish her in sickness and in health? If so say I do."

"I do." Spencer said

"The rings please." The priest said

Spencer's little sister handed me his ring and handed Spencer my ring. He slipped my ring into my finger and I did the same.

"I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride." The priest said

I fitted my lips to his. Everyone cheered.

At the reception
Spencer and I walked into the reception hall. The DJ was already there. After we ate and danced, we moved Spencer to a front row chair. I looked at Dad. He nodded. I looked back at Spencer. I smiled at him. The DJ handed me a microphone.

"I have a special gift for my teammates and my dad but especially Spencer. I was given the opportunity as a wedding gift to give you full access to everything at my concert tomorrow." I said

Everybody cheered and hollered. Spencer stood and gave me a quick peck. He stole the microphone from me. I sat down in the chair.

"As all of you know, Emily will be leaving us for a while. So, for your trip, I have a huge picture frame with all of the team's signatures. All of them with notes. But the picture in the middle, is from today." Spencer said as Morgan and Rossi brought over this huge frame with a picture of all of the team under the Rose archway. I covered my mouth with my hands as tears fell onto my cheeks. Spencer helped me stand and gave me a hug.

"This is the best thing you could've ever given me. Thank you." I said

Before I knew it, the reception was over. I sat in a chair in the middle of the dance floor. Prentiss had gotten my bouquet and said she was going to preserve it and save it for when I would return. Spencer walked in. I stood up.

"You ready to go home?" He asked

"Not really." I said

"Come on. Before you know it, you'll be back home." Spencer said

I smiled and took his hand. We went home. I changed into my pajamas. Spencer helped me back a years worth of clothes into my suitcase. After that, we went to sleep.

I woke to Spencer shaking me.

"Emily, you can't just stay asleep forever." Spencer said

"Or can I?" I said

I got up and got changed into blue leggings and my blue training shirt. I put on my blue high tops and grabbed my suitcase. Spencer helped me load it into the car. I kissed him goodbye before getting into my car and driving off. I drove to the stage. I saw my tour bus. Molly took my suitcase and put it on the tour bus. I went onto the stage. It looked amazing. Jack came up behind me.

"Hi Jack." I said

He stomped his foot on the ground. I laughed.

"Amazing isn't it?" He said

"This is awesome." I said. "Are we popping out this time?"

"Yeah. You will go flying like 20 feet into the air."

"That's awesome!" I said

After we finished setting everything up, it was 7pm. My opening act started. After an hour, it was our turn.