12~Taken

General helped me into the limo. I held Emma in my arms.

A year later
I drove into work at 7:30 am. I grabbed my bag and went to my desk. Spencer was at his desk concentrating on something. I set my bag down. He looked up at me and smiled.

"Hey." Spencer said. "You still training for the marathon?"

"Yeah. Dad and I are going for a run after work." I said

After work
I went home and changed into my running gear. My babysitter, Abby, was sleeping next to Emma on the couch. I quietly walked back out to my car. I drove to the park where dad told me to meet him. I parked and saw him standing there stretching. I got out and locked my car. I walked over to him and stretched. We started jogging.

"How's Emma?" Dad asked

"She doing great. When I went home, Abby was sleeping on the couch with Emma on her stomach. It was cute." I said

"How old is she? 1?"

"Yeah." I said

Dad was slowing down.

"Come on old man." I joked

He laughed and jogged a little faster. I sprinted down the street. Dad ran after me. I got lost and fell down the hill. My foot was swelling and it hurt like hell. I heard dad calling for me. I called for help. Someone covered my mouth with their hand and dragged me away.

Hotch POV
Emily disappeared. I heard her call for me.

"Emily!" I yelled

"Dad! Help me!" She yelled

I looked around for her. I couldn't find her. I looked down the hill and I saw a man in black dragging someone away.

"Hey!" I yelled

He ran faster. I started to freak out. I called Morgan. He picked up immediately.

"Hey. How's the running going?" Morgan asked

"I can't find Emily." I said

"What?" He asked

"She sprinted ahead of me and then I lost her. I heard her calling for me but I couldn't see her." I said

"Hotch calm down. I'm coming over there. Just stay calm." Morgan said before hanging up

I called Reid. He picked up after 3 rings.

"Emily beat you yet?" Reid said

"Emily's gone. We were running and she sprinted ahead of me and I lost her." I said as tears started to fall down my cheeks

"I'm on my way." He said before hanging up

A few minutes later, Morgan, Reid, Rossi and Prentiss were running toward me.

"Where did you last see her?" Morgan asked

"About a yard back." I said

"And this is where you heard her?" Morgan asked

"Yeah." I said

I noticed something at the bottom of the hill. I slid down the hill with Morgan behind me. I went down to the item. I picked it up. It was her shoe. I saw drag marks in the leaves. I followed them for a yard until they stopped. Prentiss, Reid and Rossi came down the hill.

"Why would someone take her?" I mumbled to myself as a tear slid down my cheek.

"We'll find her Hotch. She strong. She'll fight her way out." Prentiss said

We went back up the hill. I got in my car and drove to the office.

Emily POV-a month later
I woke in a bed. My wrists were tied to the bed posts and one of my legs was tied as well. The other leg had a brace on it. I screamed. My kidnapper rushed in.

"Shut up." He said

He was tall and strong with brown hair. He was about 6 foot. I stopped screaming.

"Good girl. Now, I'm going to untie you. You can't escape or I'll tie you back down again." He said as he undid the ties.

"Why is there a brace on my foot?" I asked

"It was broken." He said

"Why did you take me? Why am I here?" I asked

"You ask too many questions." He said as he walked out and bolted the door shut.

I screamed and banged my fists against the door. I collapsed on the ground by the door. I got an idea. I went into the bathroom and punched the mirror. I grabbed one of the shards and went back into the main room. I sat on the bed and slit my wrist. It hurt like hell. This is the only way you're getting out of here. I slit again. Blood spilled out of my arm. I felt dizzy and laid down. I put the shard in my pocket. I blacked out.

I woke in the same room. He was sitting next to me. I jumped up and back away.

"You tried to escape me. You know what that means." He said

"Please don't hurt me." I said

"Ly down." He ordered

Tears started to fall.

"Ly down Emily!" He yelled

I lied down on the bed and he tied me to the bed. He started beating my legs. After his beating, new bruises were forming on my legs.  I cried as he untied the restraints.

"I'm sorry but you have to learn. There is no way you can get out of here alive unless my boss makes a surprise visit and sees that I've hurt you." He said

"Why do you want me? Why did you kidnap me?" I asked

"Because if I didn't kidnap you, I would've died. Change your clothes. I'll make lunch." He said before walking out and closing the door

I hobbled over to the dresser. I put my old clothes back on. I hobbled back to my bed and laid down. My legs were sore but I could still run. I stared out the back window of the room. I saw a road about 10 yards away. I would escape. I need to. I need to see Spencer and my dad. I heard crying in the other room. Emma. Please don't hurt my baby please don't hurt her.

"Shut up baby!" He yelled

I heard angry footsteps.

Please don't hurt her. Please don't hurt her.