7~The Letter

I drove back to the office with JJ and Reid. When we got to the office, I parked and grabbed my bag. I saw army limos in front of the building. I ran into the building. I ran up to the office. Tony was standing by my desk. I walked over to him. I dropped my bag and hugged him. He wrapped his arms around me.

"I missed you so much." I said

"I missed you too." Tony said

We pulled away from each other. Morgan came over to Tony and shook his hand.

"Nice to have you back in the states." Morgan said

"It is nice to be back." Tony said

Everyone greeted Tony then returned to their desks. Dad came out of his office.

"We aren't done. They just found another body." Dad said

"What?" I yelled

I put my vest on and put my gun in its holster. I climbed in the car. Morgan and Reid got in. We switched JJ to dad's car. I drove off.

"Where did they find the body?" I asked dad through the radio

"A minute ago in the park where the first and third were found."

I sped over to the park. I parked and jumped out of the car. I ran over to where the body was. I heard the trees rustling. Morgan came up behind me.

"He's here." I whispered

I scaled a tree and found him. I jumped across the branches. He slipped and grabbed the trunk of a tree. I jumped toward him.

"Why are you running from me? I'm trying to help you." I said

"I can't control it. I don't want to do this anymore. I can't keep him away." Zach cried

He bounded in the trees. I slipped and fell. I hung onto the branch. I saw Tony and Morgan running toward me. I lifted myself back into the tree.

"She was always and amazing tree scaler. Only one to climb to the top of the flagpole." Tony said

I jumped toward Zach. I grabbed him just before he fell out of the tree. I hooked my foot on the branch. Zach slipped out of my hands. I started to slip.

"HELP!" I yelled

I jumped a few trees over. I fell backwards out of the tree. I hung onto the branch. I was over the road. I turned around. I saw Tony freaked out at the edge of the road. I swung back and forth. I built up enough momentum to swing myself two trees over. I swung two more trees. I felt my grip slipping. I swung four trees over before dropping onto the ground. I landed on my feet. I saw Zach running away. I ran after him. I gained up on him. I tackled him and tied his feet together. I dragged him over to the rest of the team. I noticed his nose was bleeding.

"What did you do?" Morgan laughed

"He's an idiot." I said

"I didn't know idiocy caused you to suddenly bleed from the nose."

(INSURGENT REFERENCE)

Tony laughed.

"Why are his feet tied together?" JJ asked

"Now he can't run." I said

I got him in the back of my vehicle. Morgan and Reid got in before I sped off to the jail. I dropped Zach off before driving to the office. I went to my desk. There was a note.

I went back to the base. Emergency. I love you. Don't forget that. ~Tony

A month later
It was Saturday. I woke to an empty bed. Tony was still in Syria. I got up and got dressed. I pulled my hair up. There was a sudden knock at the door. I went downstairs and opened the door. General was standing there. He handed me a letter. I opened it.

Dear Ms. Emily Watts,
We deeply regret to inform you that your husband, Anthony Watts, was killed in action yesterday morning.
Signed,
Sargent

I covered my mouth with my hand to muffle a sob.

"I am terribly sorry for your loss. Tony was a great soldier. Everyone will miss him." General said

"When do I discuss funeral arrangements?" I asked

"Sargent will be over after your shift today." General sad

I closed the door. I walked up to my bedroom. I laid in the bed and cried.

Spencer POV
It was almost noon and Emily hadn't shown up yet.

"Where's Emily?" Hotch asked

"Don't know. I've called her 3 times. No answer." I said

"We don't have a case right now, we could go look for her." Blake said

"Where could she be?" Rossi asked

"Well, she could be at the base. We can check there first." Hotch said

We got into the vehicles and drove to the army base. When we got there, I got out. The Sargent came over to us.

"Can I help you?" He asked

"Yes you can. Emily didn't come into work today. Do you know where she might be?" I asked

"We had a letter delivered to her house three hours ago." Sargent said

I jumped back into the vehicle.

"Go to her house. They had a letter delivered there this morning." I said

Morgan sped off to Emily's house. Hotch was behind us. When we got to Emily's house, we parked in front. Her car was still there. Morgan and Hotch came with me to the house. Hotch knocked on the door. No one answered. He knocked again. No answer. He tried the door. It was unlocked.

"Something's wrong. She never leaves the door unlocked." Hotch said

Emily POV
I was laying on the floor in the living room crying. I heard footsteps.

"Morgan, check down here, Reid and I will go upstairs." Dad said

I was in the back room of the house so Morgan would be a while.

"Emily?" Morgan called

I just cried. I didn't say anything. He came into the room. He picked me up and held me close to him.

"Who did this? What happened?" Morgan asked

I pulled away from him.

"This mess, was me." I whispered

"Found something!" Spencer yelled from upstairs

I knew exactly what he found. The letter. Morgan went upstairs. I knelt on the floor. I collapsed with my arms and head draped over the couch.