13~What?

Emma cried even louder. I remembered the day he brought Emma here. That was the day he burned me. She cried louder almost screeching. Then I heard the gun go off. I pulled my knees to my chest and cried. He just killed my baby. He came into the bedroom.

"Am I gonna have to kill you too?" He said

Morgan POV
Nothing has been the same since Emily was taken a month ago. Hotch was either angry or just sad. Reid wasn't thinking straight. Hotch came down from his office.

"Just got a call from a worried hiker in the woods. Report of a gunshot coming from an abandoned house." He said

We grabbed out bags and got into the vehicles. I jumped into the driver's seat. Once Reid and Prentiss were in, I sped over to the park. When we got there, I put on my bulletproof vest.

"Some of us should stay out here just in case he starts running." I said

JJ, Reid, and I went into the forest, leaving the others to guard. We started searching.

Emily POV
I heard police sirens. He came barging back into the room.

"Did you call them?" He asked angrily

"No. I didn't I swear." I said

He shot the back wall. I ducked. He grabbed my arm and forced me to stand. The threw a rock out of the window. He jumped out, dragging me with him. He ran with a tight grip on my arm. I stumbled trying to keep up. I caught a glimpse of the park. Police were swarming the area. We ran towards the highway where he shoved me into the back of the car with him.

"Drive!" He yelled

The driver sped off down the highway.

Morgan POV
JJ, Reid and I saw a cabin. We went up to the door. I knocked. No one answered. I kicked down the door. I held my gun up as I made my way through the house. I opened the first door. There was a crib. I saw blood and a small body. I went over to the the crib.

"Clear!" JJ yelled

"Clear!" Reid yelled

"I got something." I said

I recognized the baby. JJ and Reid walked in. JJ gasped and covered her mouth with her hand.

"It's Emma." I said

"The back window was shattered." Reid said

"Let's just hope he didn't kill Emily too." JJ said

We walked back up to the main group of officers.

"Did you find anything?" Hotch asked

"Yeah. You're not gonna like it." JJ said

"He kidnapped and killed Emma." I said

"We think he could've heard the sirens and took Emily and ran." Reid said

JJ came back with her phone held out in front of her.

"Go ahead Penelope." she said

"Okay, this might seem kinda random but Emily and I thought it would be funny if we put a GPS tracker in her training shirt. We didn't think it would come to use because it was just a silly joke."

"So, you know where she is?" Hotch asked

"I am tracing the missing Emily Hotchner right now."

"Not funny Garcia." I said

"I'll send you the coordinates now."

JJ hung up. I checked my phone. I could see a red dot. It was moving fast.

"Our unsub has a boss. He's working for someone. One of us could say we were sent by his boss." Reid said. "He does have a phone right?"

"Yeah. Here." JJ said as she handed me her phone

I typed in the number and clicked unknown on my phone so it would come up as unknown. He picked up.

"Hello?"

"Hey John, I am calling because of that little girl you kidnapped."

"Who are you?"

"I am calling you on your bosses orders."

"What is it?"

"I want you to meet me back in the park at midnight with the girl. No questions. Meet me or I'll release your location to the FBI. Again, bosses orders. Midnight. Be there."

I hung up.

"I'll come back at midnight. You'll have to hide in the trees somewhere."

"We'll have to contort your face so Emily doesn't recognize you. If she recognizes you, its over." Prentiss said

"Mauve's mother is a skilled makeup artist. She said that if i ever needed anything to come to her." Reid said

"We better get going. We have 6 hours."

Emily POV-11:00 pm

I was in a mansion. He locked me in a room. It was huge. There was a big queen sized bed in the middle of the room. I saw a big closet full of dresses. The door opened and I spun around. He set a dress on the bed.

"Change into it. We are leaving in 5 minutes." he said before closing the door and bolting it

I took the tracker from my training shirt and put it in the front of my bra.I slipped on the black outfit. I put it on. After a minute, he came in with two ladies. He sat on the bed.

"Sit at the vanity. They are going to make you look beautiful for a very special night baby."

I sat at the vanity without saying a word. Special night probably meant he was gonna kill me. I took a deep breath as the women curled my hair and did my make up. When they finished, it was 11:30. I stood up and walked beside him down the stairs. He had a firm grip on my arm.

"Don't try to escape baby. I'm meeting with my boss and if you're good, I'll reward you later." he said

We got into his car and he drove off. He drove to the woods near the lake. He pulled me out of the car. He ran, pulling me with him into the woods. We ran. He kept a tight grip on my arm. He led us to a hatch underground. He shoved me into it. He closed the hatch behind us. We went into a room. It was filled with light.

"You can't leave just get that through your head." He said

He laid down and fell asleep. I fell asleep too.

9:00 am
I woke up to a loud noise.

"Emily!" Someone called

Dad. I tried to get up but chains held me down.

"Somebody help me!" I yelled

I was chained to the wall.

"Emily!" Dad yelled louder

I heard footsteps over head.

"Spencer help me!" I yelled. "Somebody help me!"

I heard the hatch being jiggled.