4~ Engaged?

"Emily, where are you? The party is tonight." Morgan said

"Oh my gosh. I forgot. I'm sorry Morgan." I said

"Where are you?" Morgan said

Then Reid pulled into the parking lot. I smiled and got into the car.

"Forgot about the party didn't you?" Reid said

"Emily, where are you?" Morgan said

I hung up.

"He's gonna be so mad at you for that." Spencer said

I laughed. 10 minutes later, we were at Penelope's house. We walked in. Morgan jumped up off the couch.

"Don't you ever scare me like that again Emily." Morgan said

"Shouldn't my dad be saying that?" I said

We all laughed. After an hour, we all decided to go home. I noticed my dad wasn't at the party.

"Do you want me to drive you home?" Reid asked

"That would be nice. Thank you Spencer." I said

I got in the passenger seat of his car. He drove to my house. I thanked him and then walked into my house.

"Dad! I'm home!" I yelled

I walked into the living room.

I set my bag down and pulled out my phone.

Tony: check your bag and your driveway

I searched my bag. I found keys to a camero. I went outside. There was a black camero sitting in my driveway. There was a note on the windshield.

Don't wreck this baby. Love-Tony

I took my keys and went inside. I noticed it was midnight. I went up to my room. I changed into my pajamas and went to sleep.

I woke up suddenly. It was 4 am. I got up and got dressed. I went out for a run. When I got back, it was 5 am and dad was making coffee.

"Morning Emily." Dad said

I said nothing.

"You're still mad at me aren't you? Look, Emily, I'm sorry. I'm not taking it out on you I just don't want to loose you. I want you safe." Dad said

I nodded. I went upstairs, showered, put on clean clothes then went downstairs.

"I'm going in early today." I said

"Okay. Drive safe." Dad said

I got in my car and drove to the BAU. I set my bag down at my desk. An hour later, everyone started coming in. I opened my notebook and started writing my book. I wrote one word then stopped.

After 5 minutes, Reid, JJ and Morgan came over to me.

"Everything okay Emily?" Morgan asked

"Why wouldn't it be?" I said with a fake smile

I played with my engagement ring. Then dad came in and said we had a body. I grabbed my bag. I grabbed keys to an undercover vehicle. I jumped into the driver's seat and JJ jumped into the passenger seat. Reid jumped into the back. I started driving behind Dad's car.

"What's wrong?" JJ asked

"My fiancé is in the army and he got deployed to a major war zone." I said. "We are supposed to get married in two months."