9~I'm Worried

Spencer left. After 5 minutes, I left. I got into my car and slipped on my new veil. It looked exactly like my wedding veil but it was black. I started my car and headed to the base. When I got there, I got out and pulled the dark veil over my face. I saw Morgan, Dad and Spencer on the hill. I slowly walked up to the hill. I saw the casket as I got closer. I saw Sargent on top of the hill with everybody. I pulled the letter out. I wrote a letter to Tony while at the house I bought before Tony and I got married. I pulled out his pin from his jacket that Sargent gave me. I walked up to the casket and placed the letter on the casket an held it down. I pinned it down and stood in front of the casket. I stood there for a minute. Tears slipped down my cheeks. I laid my hands on the casket. I took my hands off the casket and turned around. I knew they couldn't see me through the veil.

"Reid, I thought you said Emily was coming." Morgan whispered

"She's here." Spencer whispered back. "I saw her car in the parking lot."

"Excuse me, who are you and what are you doing here?" Morgan asked

"I believe I know you." I said in a more menacing voice

"Who are you?" Morgan asked

"I couldn't tell you that." I said. "I am merely just a woman paying her respects to a man who has died."

Morgan put his gun up and loaded it. My breath quickened.

"Morgan, what is going on with you?" I said in my normal voice

"Emily?" Morgan said, lowering his gun

"I can't believe after all you've done to protect me, you are just willing to shoot me." I said

I ran down the hill. I heard fights breaking out on the hill. I stumbled over my dress. I regained my balance and lifted my dress a little bit off the ground. I heard a gunshot and ducked. I looked up toward the hill. Everyone was staring at me. I looked around. I saw Sargent collapse to the ground a yard away from me. I slipped off my shoes and ran to him. I pulled my gun out of my leg band. I shot at a man in all black. He fell down and didn't get back up. Sargent had a huge blood stain on his chest over his heart. He was fading fast. I lifted my veil so he could see me.

"Emily?" He wheezed

"Hang on okay? I'm gonna get you to a hospital." I said

"No. Emily, go. Never come back here." Sargent wheezed

"No. I'm not leaving you." I wailed

"Emily you have to." Sargent wheezed before dying

"No!" I yelled

Tears fell down my cheeks. I stood up. Spencer was behind me.  I couldn't take it anymore. I walked to my car and drove off.

"Emily watch out!" Morgan yelled after I pulled out of my space

My windshield cracked. I pulled my veil over my face. My car ran into a tree. I grabbed my bag and got out. I stumbled out of the car. Spencer ran over to me. Another gunshot. I ducked.

We ran to Spencer's car. I jumped into the passenger seat.

"Go!" I yelled

Spencer drove away from the base. Dad followed us in his car.

"Emily, what happened? Are you okay?" Dad asked

"I think so." I said

I felt a pain in my stomach. I winced and my hand flew to my stomach.

"Are you okay?" Spencer asked

"I'm fine." I said

Everything started to spin. I felt sick.

"Are you sure you're okay?" Spencer asked

"I'm not so sure." I said

I leaned my head against the window and closed my eyes.

"We are going to go to your house. You are really pale." Spencer said

He made a turn toward my house. I slipped off my heels and curled up in the chair.

"Reid what are you doing?" Morgan yelled over the radio

"Go to the office. I'm taking Emily home. She's extremely pale." Spencer said

"Is she okay?" Dad asked

"I'll be okay dad. Just go." I said

We pulled into my driveway. I put my heels in my bag and zipped it up. Spencer got out and came to my side. He opened the door and grabbed my bag. I hopped out. Spencer closed the door behind me. I walked into my house. Spencer locked the door behind him. I had a weird feeling in my stomach. I ran to the nearest bathroom and threw up. Spencer ran into the bathroom. I flushed the toilet.

"You need to rest." Spencer said

"Yeah." I said

Spencer helped me to my bedroom. I went into my closet and changed into soffee shorts and a tshirt. I went back into my room and laid on my bed. Spencer came back into the room.

"How are you feeling?" Spencer asked

"Like crap." I said, letting out a little laugh

"You should get some sleep." Spencer said

"Yeah." I said

Spencer left the room and turned off the lights. I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

Spencer POV
Emily's only sleep an hour. It was 6 pm now. For the last 4 hours, she's been miserable. I was worried about her. I heard running upstairs. I ran upstairs to see Emily by the toilet.

"I think I need to go to the hospital." She said

Emily fell onto the floor. I picked her up bridal style and carried her out to my car. I leaned the passenger seat back a little and placed her in the seat. I strapped her in and closed the door before getting into the driver's seat and driving to the hospital. Emily was in a fetal position in the seat. I placed my hand on her knee. When we got to the hospital, I parked and got Emily out of the car. I carried her into the hospital. I went up to the front desk.

"She needs a doctor. Now." I said

The nurse started walking me to a room.