8~Funeral?

"It's the letter Reid was talking about." Morgan said from upstairs

I stood up and walked upstairs to my room. Dad turned to me and walked toward me. He wrapped his arms around me.

"I'm sorry." Dad whispered "you don't have to come to work today. Stay home."

"No. I'm coming." I whispered back. "I just need to go to the base first."

I pulled away from dad. I grabbed my keys and bag. I went out to my car. Reid followed me out. I hopped in my car and drove to the base. Sargent came up to my car when I got there. I rolled down my window.

"Go home Emily. You've been through enough. Funeral is tomorrow. I am terribly sorry." Sargent said

I drove off. I went back to my house. I got my wedding dress out of the closet. I placed it on my bed and pulled out my phone. I called Abby. She picked up immediately.

"Emily, how are you?" Abby said

"I've been better. Abby, I need you to do something." I said

"Anything dear."

"Can you dye my wedding dress black and make a black veil to go with it?"

"What is going on Emily? You've hated black dresses since you were a kid."

"Tony died yesterday."

"Oh my. I'm so sorry. Bring the dress over and I can have it dyed in 30 minutes."

"Thank you Abby."

I hung up. I took the dress out to my car. I placed it in the back seat and shut the door before getting in the driver's seat and driving off. I drove to the dress shop. After the dress was done, I brought it home and placed it on my bed. I couldn't take it anymore. I got back into my car and drove. I don't know where I just drove.

Reid POV-3 days later
I don't know what it is but I think I have feelings for Emily. JJ came into the office.

"Why hasn't Emily shown for 3 days?" JJ asked

"I don't know. She would've said something to at least Hotch and he hasn't heard from her either." I said

Morgan came running down from Hotch's office and Hotch came after him.

"What's wrong?" I asked standing up

"Reid, go with JJ to Emily's house. They just found her car 90 miles away from her house." Morgan said

"JJ should go to Hotch's house. Just in case she went there." I said

I got in my car and drove to her house. I went into her house with my gun in hand.

"Emily. Emily are you here?" I said

"Reid," Morgan said through my earpiece

"She's not here. Where could she be? I mean, I'm worried." I said

"Spencer!" Morgan yelled

"Sorry I'm just-"

"Sargent just called and said that Tony's funeral was supposed to be two days ago but she never called them that morning to tell them how many guests were coming."

"She doesn't show up to Tony's funeral? That's not normal. Morgan,"

"Spencer, listen. I know you are worried about her but you have to focus ." Morgan said. "Now where is the old spencer?"

"I'm going to where they found her car." I said

I jumped into my car and drove to her car. I pulled out my phone and called her.

"Spencer?" She said

"Emily. Oh my god are you okay?" I asked

"I'm fine. I'm just a little confused right now."

"What are you confused about?" I asked

"Well, I'm just asking this, um, what if someone's husband just died 4 days ago but they have feelings for someone else? I know I shouldn't be asking this-"

"Where are you? I want to talk to you in person."

"I was just about to go to Tony's funeral."

"Where are you?"

"I'll come outside."

She hung up. I got out of the car. I saw her poke her head out of one of the houses. I went inside. She was wearing a dress that looked exactly like her wedding dress but it was black.

"You look amazing." I said

"Thanks." Emily said, blushing

"I'll tell Morgan to take everyone to the base cemetery."

"No. Please don't."

"They have to know you're okay. Your dad is freaking out Emily."

"Fine. But don't tell them you know where I am."

I called Morgan. He picked up immediately.

"What do you have?" Morgan said

"I just called Emily. She won't tell me where she is but she told me to meet her at the base cemetery on top of the hill." I said. "She said she wants everyone there."

"We'll meet you there." Morgan said before hanging up

I put my phone away. I heard sniffles. I turned to a crying Emily. I hugged her. She hugged me back.

Emily POV
Hearing Spencer talk about the top of the hill in the cemetery set me off. Tony and I would go there for secret meetings. Spencer hugged me and I hugged him back.

"Emily, that story you told me about over the phone, who is that person you are in love with?" Spencer asked

I pulled back a little. I just looked into his eyes. His beautiful eyes. I slowly brought my lips to his. I kissed him. After a minute, he kissed back. Then I pulled away slowly. I felt a huge pain in my stomach. My hand flew to my stomach and I winced.

"Are you okay?" Spencer asked

"I'm fine." I said. "Go to the cemetery. I'll meet you there."