29~ Lost and Found

3 months later- Emily POV
We woke up early. We started to walk. I saw a glimpse of a broken down building. I made sure the gun I brought was still in my waistband. I felt cold metal on my head.

"What are you doing Jeffrey?" Tony asked

"She's dragging us down." He said

"She's our best hope at getting out alive." Tony said. "If you shoot her we are gonna have a bigger burden."

I felt the metal go away. We started walking again.

Morgan POV
Hotch has been freaking out lately. We have no idea where Emily is. NCIS is working with us because they have an agent with the unsub too. They have no idea where he is either. Spencer has been spending late nights and early mornings here, operating on little sleep. He said Jacob has been more fussy than usual. I don't know how much longer this can go on.

Emily POV
We came to a ware house.

"This were he told you to meet him?" Jeffrey asked

"Yeah. I don't know if he's still here though." I said

We walked inside. I saw a cell phone and turned it on. I flipped it over so the light wouldn't show. It would be a few minutes before they got the signal.

Penelope POV
Abby and I stared at the map. Suddenly, a red dot came up. I called Morgan. He answered immediately.

"What is it baby girl?" He asked

"I have a cell phone transmission." I said

"Is it them?" He asked

"I don't know it'll be a couple minutes." I said.

Then the red dot disappeared.

"Never mind. I lost her." I said

Emily POV
We walked out of the warehouse. We all got back into the car. I heard police sirens.

"Go!" I yelled

Tony drove off. We got on the highway. When we reached the bridge, Tony swerved off the bridge. We landed in the water. Jeffrey was dead. I slammed the door open and pulled Tony's limp body up to the surface. A woman helped me pull him to shore. He was unconscious. The woman tried desperately to revive him. A man came up behind me. He had short brown hair, like Tony's, and he was a little chubby. He pulled me away from Tony.

"Tony!" I yelled

He pulled me to an ambulance. They made me lay on the stretcher so they could examine my wounds. They found a huge gash on my leg. They cleaned it out and wrapped my thigh with bandages. They then helped me to the edge of the ambulance. They wrapped a blanket around me. They brought Tony over to the ambulance. He had a blanket similar to mine wrapped around him.

"Hey, you did what you had to do." He said

"I'm just glad you're okay." I said

I saw Morgan talking to the man who took me up here. I shed the blanket and tried to stand.

"Morgan!" I yelled

He looked at me and ran toward me. He lifted me off the ground.

"I know some people who are looking for you." He said

He set me back on the ground. I sat back on the edge.

"How is he holding up?" I asked

"Spencer? Complete wreck. He still doesn't know you're alive yet. Your dad? Jake's been in his office all week." Morgan said

One of the EMT's came over and gave me a pair of crutches. Once I was steady, I said goodbye to Tony and went to Morgan's car. He helped me in and drove off. We arrive at the office 30 minutes later. Morgan helped me out and we went up to the office. I saw everyone up here, crowding the desks.

"Hey!" Morgan barked

Everyone turned around. Spencer slowly looked up. He froze and his eyes widened. He walked over to me and wrapped his arms around me.

"I'm so glad you're okay." He whispered

"I'm happy to be back." I said

Spencer let me go. He and Morgan helped me up to Dad's office. I went in. Jake was the only one in there. I sat down and put him on my lap.

"Oh you're getting so big." I said. "How old are you now?"

"7." He said

"7? Woah." I said

He giggled.

Someone walked into the room and say at the desk. Dad. I held my finger up to my lips telling Jake to be quiet.

"So, how long's Emily been missing?" I asked

He froze and looked up at me.

"Hi dad." I said

"Emily. Oh my god you're okay." He said as he came over to me

"I'm fine. Just gash in my thigh." I said

An old man with gray hairs came into the office. I recognized him immediately.

"Sir." I said, surprised

"Hotchner. Still that same fighter as 4 years ago." He said

I set Jack down on the floor and grabbed my crutches. I stood up.

"Is Tony okay?" I asked

"He'll be okay." He said

Dad, Jack, Gibbs and I went down to the desks. Spencer was laughing and smiling. So was everyone else. I looked down to see Jacob crawling around. I went over to them and sat on the floor. I set my crutches down behind me. Jacob pushed himself up to his feet and steadily walked toward me. I caught him just as he fell. He giggled. Dad smiled and Jack sat by me.

"He sure missed you while you were gone." Spencer said

Jacob giggled.

"I bet he did." I said

After a while my back started to hurt. Spencer picked up Jacob and he started crying. Dad helped me into a chair and Spencer put Jacob in my lap. Suddenly, dad's phone rang. He answered it and after a minute hung up.

"Body in North Carolina. Flying down there in 30 minutes so pack your stuff."  He said

"But Emily," Spencer started but I cut him off

"Go. Penelope can help me." I said

"Go ahead Reid. I'll stay with her." Penelope said

I smiled and Jacob giggled. Everyone took their turns saying goodbye. Jack was staying with me until dad got back. I called Abby and she took Jack and Jacob back to my house. Penelope helped me into her office. She even got an extra chair to prop up my leg.

"Thank you so much." I said

"Don't mention it." She said

We talked while we waited. Waited for something to do, that's when the call came.