6~The Wedding

Wedding day
I finished my hair and started on my makeup. I had French tip nails. When I finished my makeup, I slipped on shorts and a tshirt. I grabbed the dress and went out to my car. I laid the dress in the back seat and drove to the church. We were having an outdoor wedding under the huge cherry blossom tree. I slipped on my dress. Penelope walked in just as I got my veil and shoes on.

"Oh my gosh. You look amazing." Penelope said

JJ, Prentiss, Blake and Tori came in. Morgan snuck in.

"Hey Emily." Morgan said

"What are you doing here?" I asked

"They are starting. Penelope." Morgan said holding out his arm

After everyone was gone, I waited for Abby to give me my cue. Abby handed me my bouquet and I started walking slowly down the aisle. Tony looked handsome in his black tuxedo. I walked up to the arch way Abby built. I handed my bouquet to Penelope, my maid of honor. I turned to Tony.

(I'm skipping ahead to the end because I don't feel like writing all that)

"Do you Emily take this man to be your loving husband?" The paster said

"I do." I said

"Do you Anthony take this woman to be your loving wife?" Pastor said

"I do." He said

"You may kiss the bride." Pastor said

Tony cupped my face and brought his lips to mine. Everyone cheered. We pulled away from each other.

We let everyone take pictures. Dad walked up to us.

"Mind if I get a few?" Dad asked

"No I don't mind sir." Tony said

Tony stepped aside. Dad wrapped one arm around me. I rested my head on his shoulder. People snapped pictures. Then my whole team got in the shot. After all pictures were taken, we headed to the reception hall. We sat down and ate something. After Tony and I finished eating, we stood and walked to the dance floor for the first dance. After that, we had the father daughter dance. Dad came over to me. He led me through the dance. Tears came to my eyes.

8 months later
I woke up to an empty bed. Tony was in the war zone again. I got up and got dressed for work. We were working on a the same case for a week now. It was 4 am. I finished getting ready and grabbed my bag. I got in my car and drove to the office. Reid came into the office.

"Hey." Reid said

Reid and I always come in early and try to get a lead.

"Okay, let's try and go from the beginning. Maybe if we go over everything maybe we can see something we are missing." Reid said

"Alright. 8 year old girl was found in the park with 6 stab wounds in her stomach and a bullet hole in her arm. Next victim was a 10 year old girl found in an elementary school parking lot with 4 stab wounds in the stomach. Next-" I stopped

"What?" Reid asked

"First victim, children's park. Second, elementary school parking lot. Third, in another park. Reid, our unsub is going after children and dumping them in places where they are most likely to be found by other children or parents. It's like he wants fame." I said

We searched and searched. Two hours later, everyone started coming in. I figured out where our unsub was. I jumped up out of my chair.

"Don't put your stuff down. I just found our unsub." I said

We walked out to the vehicles. When JJ and Reid were in the car, I drove off. I drove to the elementary school parking lot. I parked a block away. Dad pulled up his car behind mine.

"Emily, a hostage situation has just been reported in the elementary school." Reid said

I took off my vest and put it in the car with the gun.

"What are you doing?" Morgan said

I walked toward the school. Morgan grabbed my arm.

"Emily." Morgan said

"I'm not letting these children die." I said. "Wait in the hall. I'll go in."

I walked into the room. He pointed the gun at me. His name was Zachary. He was 17. His mother abused him when he was younger.

"Zachary, I'm here to help you." I said

"Who are you? How do you know me?" Zachary said

"My name is Emily. I know how you feel."

"Your parents beat you?"

"No but after my mother and brother died, my father ignored me and would lash out on me."

"You're lying to me! You're trying to trick me."

Zachary shot the door.

"I'm not lying to you Zachary. I promise."

"This is the only way."

"No it's not Zach. You have to let these kids go. They didn't do anything to you. Do you want them to go through what you did? Do you want them to be scared and alone?"

"No."

"You have to let them go Zach."

"Let them go. You stay."

I opened the door and the kids ran out. I closed the door. Zach had the gun o his head.

"Zach, don't do this." I said

"Why not? I'm going to rot in jail anyways." Zach said

He tightened his hand around the trigger. I ran toward him to stop him but he shot himself. Blood sprayed onto my arm and neck. Morgan busted through the door with Rossi, JJ and dad behind me. I stood there breathing heavily.

"Are you okay?" Morgan asked

"I'm fine." I said

I walked out of the school. The kids were in the far side of the parking lot. I walked over to the vehicles.