Chapter 3

I woke up with my alarm ringing loudly. It was Tuesday. I  got up and took a shower. When I got out I chose my outfit for the day. (Outfit: the image above) I put on some white sandals with it and then dried and curled my hair loosely and did my make up. Once I was done I went downstairs and took an apple. 

Since George wasn't here I decided take my penny board. I penny boarded to school and went straight to my locker. I put my penny board in and locked it. When I closed it Kian was standing right next to me. I jumped. Kian started laughing. 

"Very funny." I said sarcastically. He laughed even harder. Then stopped.

"I swear you get hotter everyday." He said kissing my cheek and patting my ass. I blushed and pushed him away.

"Kian!" I said laughing. He laughed too then took my wrist and took me to first period. 

Lessons went by fast and soon it was lunch time. I sat next to Lily, Amanda, Layla and Tyler. I saw George and he came to sit with us and brought over some of his friends. I've got to say they were all hot.

"Hey sis this is Cameron Sammy and Jack.G." He said pointing to them all.

"Nice to meet you." I said standing up and stretching my arm out to shake their hands but they all pulled me into a hug.  

"So um there's a party on Friday at Kian's house you probably don't know him but do you want to come." Cameron said.

"Yeah sure!" Me Lily, Amanda, Tyler and Layla said at once.

"Um sis can you like not tell mom about this cos I'm coming too." George said. 

"Of course I won't." I said hitting his arm playfully.

Lunch ended and soon lessons ended too. I went to my locker to get my penny board and walked out. I saw Kian leaning on his car waiting for me. As soon as he saw me he smirked. I went over to him and he pulled me into a hug. I breathed in his cologne. It smelled so nice. I pulled away and looked at him he smiled then kissed my cheek.

"Let's go." He said getting in his car. I got in the passenger seat. 

I texted George saying I'm going over to a friend's house again. He asked who. I lied and said Lily's house. He replied with okay. 

We arrived and we walked into his beautiful house. I saw a boy ,much shorter than Kian, in the kitchen.

"Kian you have room mates?" I asked. 

"Oh um yes 3 actually. Jc, Connor and Ricky. They're all out except Jc he's in the kitchen you can meet him later. " He said taking my arm and pulling me upstairs. I giggled. He sat on his bed and I sat on a chair next to his desk. 

"So lesson number one is you have to learn how to kiss." He said smirking.

"Um okay I've actually never had my first kiss." I said quietly kinda embarrassed.

"It's okay. Come here." He whispered patting a spot next to him. I stood up and sat next to him.

He gently took my face with his hands and pressed his pink lips against mine. I kissed back not really knowing what to do but it felt great. I could feel sparks but I'm not sure what that means. He started to lick my bottom lip. What the fuck's going on. I broke the kiss and he looked confused. 

"You see you lick your partners bottom lip which is asking for more entrance so they can...like you know French kiss." He said.

"Oh okay." I put my arms around his neck and kissed him. It got very heated and he started licking my bottom lip again. This time I slightly opened my mouth and he slid his tongue in and I did the same. We explored each others mouths. It was amazing I didn't want it to end. 

After a while we both pulled away to catch our breaths. 

"Wow you're a really good kisser." He said.

"Well I tried." I giggled. "I've got to go now." I said disappointed.

"Oh I don't want you to go." He pouted. 

"Neither do I." I said getting up. 

He walked me out and offered to take me home but I had my penny board so I said I wanted to penny board. 

"Wait!" He shouted as I was about to ride away.

I turned around and he pulled me into him and kissed me. After a while I pulled away.

"I love kissing you you're a really good kisser." He said.

"Thanks see you tomorrow." I said. He waved goodbye and I rode home.

I got home and I wasn't really hungry so I went straight to bed and got changed and took my make up off. I couldn't stop thinking about Kian. I was craving for another kiss. I put on some music and earphones and soon fell asleep.

(a/n)

Thank you guys for reading I will try to post everyday! I know it was a short chapter anyways

Thanks!

BYE!!