Chapter 9

Hey my little m&m's so I'm sorry for not updating yesterday. There was something wrong with the WiFi soo.... This is going to be a short chapter cos...um it's like 3:04 AM soo ya... And congrats to Kian who won an award at the Teen Choice Awards!!!

LAURA'S POV:

Still a very horny Kian drove to his house with smirk on his face. I got out of his car and adjusted my clothes. Kian stumbled out of the car causing me to giggle. He looked at me angrily and grabbed my arm pulling me to the house. 

"Wait...is anyone there?" I asked stopping.

"No...just please come on." He groaned. We got in and Kian slammed the door shut and pushed me against the wall kissing my lips hungrily. I kissed back. It soon turned into a make out session. Our tongues fought for dominance. He won. Obviously. His hands explored my body. My hands were tangled in his hair.(a/n I forgot to mention Kian still has his long blonde hair and still lives with Jc, Ricky and Connor.) He moaned against my lips. His hands went down to my ass and he pulled away slightly crouching. 

"Jump." He whispered. I jumped up wrapping my legs around his waist and connected out lips again. I suddenly heard the sound of a picture being taken. I pulled away angry and looked to see Ricky taking pictures. I jumped down off of Kian and glared at Ricky putting my hands on my hips. 

"Ricky you do know there is a little thing?" I said looking at Kian who was glaring at Ricky clenching his jaw. 

"Oh...and...what is...this little thing?" He said in between laughs.

"It's called..." I said calmly. "PRIVACY." I yelled. He started laughing again. 

"You would have had privacy if you went up to Kian's room not right here." He said laughing. I glared at him while Kian was staring at me smirking. 

"Please you can't leave me unfinished..." Kian whispered. 

"Go fuck yourself." I said laughing.

"hmm I think I would rather fuck this sexy chick standing in front of me." He said winking.

"I don't see anyone sexy and Kian you said no one's here." I said looking up at him cos I'm so short. He smirked and pushed me against the wall again. 

"Do what I say." Kian whispered sending shivers down my spine. I giggled and bit my lip. Ricky came back.

"So...Um you wanna watch a movie?" Ricky asked smirking.

I agreed and walked to the couch with Ricky in front. I looked back at Kian and stuck my tongue out and he slapped my ass. He walked with me with his hand still on my ass. We sat down on the couch and Ricky was soon on the floor asleep. Kian still had a boner. Aww I feel bad now. I laughed looking down at it. It was really big. He looked at me and shook his head smirking.

"Um... I have to go take care of some business." He said standing up. I pulled him back down and sat on his lap straddled.

"I feel bad so I'll give you a blowjob if you keep you big mouth shut. Okay?" I whispered. His smirk grew bigger.

"YESS!! I mean okay." He said calmly. You could see the excitement in his eyes. I'm pretty sure he can get any girl at school so why is he excited about me giving him a blowjob.

"Good question. You can actually get it pretty far down your throat which gives it more of the pleasure." He said smiling.

"Omg please do not say I said that out loud." I said mentally face palming myself.

"Yup you did now come on." He whined pulling me up the stairs to his room. I giggled and ran ahead of him. I walked up the stairs swaying my hips. I turned to see Kian smirking and biting his lip. I laughed and ran to his room and locked the door to tease him. He started banging on the door.

"Laura May Johnson open this door right now." He yelled banging on the door. "Laura you'll regret teasing me babe." 

I decided to get him jealous.

"Where's Jc?" I giggled.

"He went to Texas for a couple days now let me in."

"You're wrong cos he's here right now." I said seductively. 

"IN MY ROOM!! Laura open the door!" He yelled banging again. I laughed.

"Oh Jc I'm so glad you're my first. Oh my god. Jc." I moaned banging on the walls. 

"Laura open the mother fucking door right now." He yelled. 

"Oh god. Fuck oh oh." I moaned then stopped pretending to be panting. "Oh..." I said in a really deep voice to make it sound like a male voice. 

"Jc? Open the door Laura." He yelled. 

I opened the door and he smashed his lips into mine and pushed me down on the bed. 

"You fucking liar." He whispered against my lips. I giggled and pushed him off and locked the door. I climbed on top of him and sucked on his neck earning a moan. I smiled against his neck and then moved to his chest I took off his shirt. I looked up at him to see him biting his lip. His body damn. I kissed down his chest leaving love bites. I unbuttoned his jeans and pulled them down slowly. He groaned and stood up taking them off. He sat on the bed. 

I got down on my knees and pulled down his boxers. Honestly it was big. It was probably nine inches or something. I bit my lip and didn't realise I was staring.

"Take a picture it'll last longer." He said smirking. I got my phone and took a picture. He laughed shaking his head.

"Roses are red, lemons are sour open your legs and give me an hour." I said winking. He immediately spread his legs apart. 

I put my phone down and started pumping his length.

"Oh my god Laura." He moaned. I put my free hand on his mouth.

"Shh Ricky is downstairs." He nodded and threw his head back in pleasure with his lips pressed together tightly.

I slowly put it in my mouth and bobbed my head slowly.

"Laura!" He moaned loudly. I got faster putting all of it in. He moaned loudly in pleasure. I went faster and faster. His breathing got heavier and he arched his back and I could feel him twitch. 

"Laura I'm gonna..." He moaned and just then I felt his warm liquid in my mouth. I looked up at him. He bit his lip and I swallowed. He tastes so good. 

"Oh my god that was amazing!" He said laying down breathing heavily. I smiled and lay down next to him. I turned on the other side so that my back was facing Kian. He wrapped his arms around me and I fell asleep.

(a/n) This was uncomfortable to write but oh well... There are dirtier chapters coming up and even more dirtier in my new fan fiction coming Sexually Frustrated Teenagers. Thanks for reading! 

I love you all!

BYEE!!