Chapter 8

I woke up and it was the next day I was still suspended. I was on the couch with Kian still. He was sleeping so I went to take a shower. After I got out I put on black jean shorts and a pink long sleeved crop top because of the cuts and plain black ankle socks. I curled my hair loosely and applied my usual make up. I went back to the couch to see Kian still sleeping. I jumped on him causing him to wake up. He got up and went to take a shower he had spare clothes to change into. He came downstairs ready and sat on the couch with me. 

We decided to have a lazy day so we watched movies and talked then Andrea and George came home and went upstairs.

"So you didn't go to school because of me?" I asked smirking.

"Well I couldn't leave my bad ass baby who got suspended alone." He replied smiling with his teeth showing. I pecked his lips but since he was smiling I kissed his teeth. He started laughing. He stopped and got on top of me again. 

"Let's finish what we started." He whispered smirking. He was sitting on my waist kissing my neck. I giggled and pushed him off.

"You'll get it later George and Andrea are home and you can't keep your big mouth shut." I said laughing. He groaned frustratedly. God he's so hot when he's frustrated. I bit my bottom lip staring at the perfection in front of me.

"You like what you see?" He said smirking. I rolled my eyes playfully and nodded. 

"How about we go see a movie?" I asked after staring at his perfect face.

"50 SHADES OF GREY!" He yelled.

"Ok horny bastard." I said laughing.

"Puta" He said smirking.

"I know what that means and says the one who's literally fucked all the girls at school." 

"Baby you're next for your sixth lesson."

"Kian you do realise girls are not toys." 

"I never said that I hooked up with them at parties and didn't want a relationship with them cos I just didn't feel like they were right for me." He yelled. Fuck he is so hot when he's angry it turns me on so much. I bit my lip.

"What's wrong why are you biting your lip?!" He said furrowing his eyebrows. I smirked and thought I would make him even angrier.

"I don't know mannwhore."

"What did you just fucking say?!" Oh god he is so hot right now.

"You heard. I also heard 'Oh Stacy' 'Kian oh oh' last night." I moaned smirking.

"What the fuck are you on about Laura?!" He said slamming his fists down on the couch. Oh my god. I bit my lip again staring at him.

"Oh I see what's going on!" He yelled and grabbed my arm pulling me up. Oh fuck can he get any hotter? He pushed me against the wall and pressed himself against me so there was no space between us except where are faces were. I felt his hot breath on my skin causing goosebumps to rise. He smirked kissing my neck and his hands travelled around my body. One went up to my breast and one he used to rub my thigh. My hands were on his warm chest.

"I'm turning you on aren't I?" He whispered causing vibration against my neck. I moaned softly. 

"And how am I doing that babe?" He whispered against my neck sucking violently. I couldn't answer I was too much in pleasure. He started going further up to my jawline leaving warm wet kisses. He got up to my lips and kissed them. I moaned into his mouth as his hands roamed my body. Then he kissed back down to my neck. 

"Is it when I'm angry?" He whispered kissing my neck. I moaned as he squeezed my ass. Then nodded slowly. He smirked and grabbed my face kissing my lips violently. My hands found their way to his hair and tugged lightly pulling him closer if that was possible. I heard giggling and quickly pulled away.

We both looked around and saw Andrea and George with their phones in their hands videoing. 

"Oh my god how about a little privacy delete the fucking video!" I yelled. I looked at Kian who was staring at me biting his lip. I must look hot to him when I'm angry. 

"Okay okay we heard yelling so we came down but I gotta say that was hot." Andrea said laughing.

"Actually could you send it to me first?" Kian asked smirking. I hit his chest and watched Andrea send it to him then delete it and then watch George delete his. 

"Ok we're going to the movies." I said pulling Kian's arm. 

"Oh can we come?" George asked.

"Um yeah but horny fuckboy here wanted to watch 50 shades of grey." I said nodding at Kian. He playfully growled in my ear causing me to giggle.

"Oh that's fine we're just gonna get changed." Andrea said and walked upstairs with George.

"You're sexy as fuck when your angry." He whispered in my ear as soon as they were gone.

"So are you it turns me on so much." I said moaning to turn him on. He closed his eyes and I could feel something poking me. I turned around to see Kian with a boner. I giggled shaking my head.

"Lauraaaa..." Kian whimpered.

"What."

"I want you." He smirked.

"You can have me later." I laughed. "And what's lesson four?" I asked.

"Well we're about to do it right now. Doing something romantic and dates." 

"Okay..." I said confused. Then Andrea and George came down.

"Stand in front of me." Kian whispered and I did.

I put on some white converse and dark pink lipstick then we went in Kian's car and jammed out to the radio.

When we got there and Andrea and George went to get the tickets.

We got to the theatre and me and Kian were at the top and the row was empty. George and Andrea were at the bottom. 

Halfway through the movie I wanted to tease Kian. I sat on his lap and straddled and grinded slowly. I could feel him getting hard. He moaned and I quickly put my palm on his mouth and pretended to be sitting on Kian's lap cos people turned around. I sat back in my seat and put my hand on the button of his jeans. He was staring at the screen smirking shaking his head. I undid the button and stroked my hand over his bulge. He pressed his lips together and put his hand over his mouth. 

I started playing with the strap of his boxers.

"You'll regret teasing me." Kian whispered.

I put my hand slowly down his boxers grabbing his length and slowly palmed him. He put his hand over his mouth again. I did this for a few minutes getting faster as he threw his head back in pleasure breathing fast and then I took my hand out and pretended like nothing happened. 

Kian grabbed my face and kissed me. Soon the movie finished and Kian had a very noticeable boner. So I had to stand in front of him and then we met up with Andrea and George. They both laughed at me and Kian. I looked at him and he had lipstick on his lips. I laughed and wiped it off. Kian drove us back home and on the way I had my hand on his thigh going further up. Andrea and George got out and I was about to but got pulled back by horny Kian.

"Let's finish this at my house." I nodded laughing.

(a/n) sorry for not updating I'm starting to have some problems. 

I'm starting to feel alone and unwanted and I couldn't really write feeling like this. 

Anyways a couple days ago I saw someone who literally looked just like Nash Grier but it wasn't him haha.

 vote comment and next chapter is gonna be dirty so be prepared.

Thanks!

BYEE!!